Chapter 15

In library, "Wow this is what the library looks like from inside, not bad" Mohit exclaimed, "Ya it's quite large. The school has spent well" said Ronit while examining the library. "Is it echo?" Mohit asked, "let's try " Ronit suggested and both shouted together "O-a-O-aa-aa-O". As expected their voice echoed. Both gave a satisfactory smile and were about to shout again when Anaya silenced them and said "Shhh...this is library maintain silence ".

"Sorry bro" Ronit mouthed to which she shook her head and went back to her work. They all started looking for the books of their interest. Arush was behind Anaya and Arhan was behind him. He didn't left Anaya alone with him even for a second. They both were glaring at each other or more likely shooting daggers but our innocent Anaya was busy in her work unaware of their silent war.

Here on the other side Mohit found a book of his interest. He showed it to Ronit. After a while they both started fighting. "I'll read it first " said Ronit trying to snatch the book from his hold, "No, I'll read it first " said Mohit. Diksha came their and put her palm on her head seeing their childish behavior. "What are you two doing? Stop fighting like kids " she yelled. They ignored her as if they didn't see her.

"Yeh book mujhe de de Ronit {Give this book to me Ronit}"

"Nahi {No}"

"Yeh book mujhe de de Ronit {Give this book to me Ronit}"

"Okay" saying this he left the book. He left that book suddenly making Mohit loose his balance. He lost his balance and crashed straight into a nearby book shelf. Due to this the book shelf fell on the other book shelf making it to fall on other. One by one the book shelf started falling. Anaya, Arhan and Arush were in between the last shelf and wall.

As soon as Arhan sensed the book shelf is about to fall he immediately pulled Anaya towards him and covered her so that she didn't get any injury. Anaya's breath got hitched due to this sudden action. Thankfully the shelf hit the wall and stopped.

Arhan's one hand was on her waist and the other one was on her head covering her. She tried to lift her face but suddenly all the books from the shelf started falling on them. Arhan again embraced her and covered her so that she didn't get any injury. She too buried her head in his chest and closed her eyes. He got hit by many books but he cared less about it. All he cared about was Anaya.

After a while when books stopped falling, Anaya lifted her head slowly. Arhan was still holding her in between his arms like a small child. She looked in his eyes which were showing different emotions but she couldn't decipher them. Their faces were just few inches away. His breath was directly hitting her face. Her lips parted as if she wanted to say something but her condition was not so good at that time and her accelerated heartbeat was proof of it.

They stayed in the same position until Arush's voice reached their ears. "Aahh..help me please " he groaned. Anaya's vision got diverted to him and she immediately got separated from Arhan. They were so lost in each other that they forget that Arush was also present their. Arhan shut his eyes tightly due to frustration, turning his face to other side he cursed Arush under his breath.

"Are you okay Arush?" She asked in concern. His hands were on wall and the shelf was leaning on his back. By now Ronit, Mohit and Diksha have also reached there. "Ya I am okay. You go and get some help till then I am holding this shelf " he said. Arhan rolled his eyes and said " But you don't have to hold it. It already hit the wall and stopped".

Popat 🤭.

Arush lift his head and saw he was unnecessarily holding the shelf. He cursed himself for his stupid plan. He looked at Anaya and smiled awkwardly. "Vo ruk gya bro tujhe lauki jaisa sahrir leke Tara Shingh vala dam dikhane ki jarurat nahi hai {It has stopped brother, you don't need to show the strength of Tara Singh with a body like bottle gourd}" Ronit taunted making everyone chuckle.