Sincerely, and Forever After ( Epilogue to the Letter series )

Honestly I had this in the drafts after making the supposedly " final " chapter of this mini series. But I didn't really work on it since I thought it ended just fine the way it did, and thennnn I got that random inspiration.

Seriously, with the amount of Suzune x Kiyotaka oneshots I've been making, should I just go ahead and make a separate oneshots book for them strictly or something? I even had a few fanfic ideas for them that didn't take place in the school....but eh. I don't have much time yet. 

Anyway, for those who wanted a proper ending to their story in this AU, here you go! Hope u enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~

Horikita Suzune felt a bit cold in the morning.

So she snuggled closer, as close as she could, to him. Basking in his warm embrace as she tries to lull herself to sleep again, within the confines of her comfy apartment. She likes doing this. It reminds her he's really here.

It reminds her that he's still here.

And that he'll be here, forever

But she couldn't sleep again. A thought was plaguing her mind, but she couldn't seem to figure out what exactly it was. So with a small yawn she decides to try and think about it while looking up slightly to see Kiyotaka's sleeping expression, his chest rumbling up and down in a slow pace, and his near-quiet inhale and exhales of breath as he slept soundly.

She gently reaches up to his hair, sweeping it to the side, so she could see his face in all its peaceful glory. And as expected, her heart swells with warmth and love, so much to the point she couldn't help but smile as she traced her index across his skin ever so lightly so as not to rouse him awake.

Who would've thought, huh... She begins to muse.

Back when she first met this boy, she didn't think much of him at all. Not even a single thought about how handsome he looked. Was he always like this since then, she wonders. On that thought, she also wonders about whether he thought she was beautiful back then. 

Er...well....not like she was expecting that from him or anything. It was just a curious thought! She swears! 

Besides she wasn't that likable back then, so she wouldn't be suprised if he had found her just as annoying as she found him at first. After all, back then, she only ever cared about chasing her brother--.....

Oh.

Oh.

Oh shi--

" Kiyotaka wake up..." She nudges her sleeping boyfriend, her voice sounding groggy whispers at first but eventually turning clear. " Wake up! "