Reaction: Her Song

Welp, this took a while. I forgot to mention that Kiyo and Kei are not dating here cause I wanted to give chance to each girl that I simp for.

Of course, Kei is best girl to me but all the other girls can be best girl when you read good fanfics with people who like them.

So, some of you may ask ' Polygamy route? ', who knows.

Anyways I hope you enjoy dis chap cuz I did it on mobile and damn it's kinda hard lol.

Koro PoV

Horikita: First friend? ( Could that be me? I mean...he is the first person I considered a friend...)

Sakayanagi: ( Fufu~ It's a shame. I know im not his first friend since he wasn't even aware of the fact that I knew him until the sports festival.... haah~)

Ichinose: ( Oh! Ayanokoji-kun's first friend? Are they perhaps best friends? Or just his first friend in general? )

Hiyori: ( Ayanokoji-kun's first friend.... I have a good feeling that she's really kind for some reason...)

Kei: ( Kiyotaka's firsr friend...is...it a girl? )

Uh-oh she's getting jealous... well, for now it is quite stable. I turned to the Class D students and they seemed quite suprised that the "gloomy" guy made a single friend.

Seriously? Author told me that Class D are full of dickheads except for the Ayanokoji group and Sudo.... wait why does Author think Sudo is not a dickhead? Could it be that he wants Sudo to unsimp Horikita and block her and then make a relationship with Airi-

( Author: Shut the fuck up and do your job! Or else I will smite you! )

Okay okay...geez...

Ryuuen: So, the monster has someone he considers a friend? Kuku how suprising

Ishizaki: Hey, doesn't he consider Shiina as a friend?

Hiyori: Ryueen-kun.....are... you trying to say that he doesn't consider me as his friend?

Thats a strike from Shiina! How is Ryueen going to counter that?

Ryueen: ....Just forget what I said, I was only joking....kuku...

Annnd he surrendered...welp can't blame him.

I then saw Ibuki reassuring Hiyori that Ryueen was definitely joking.

Wait....what was I here for...

Oh yeah, the reaction

I then wrote something on my notebook and then the screen turned on.

Everyone looked at the screen

Koro: Alright, pay attention now.

R E A C T I O N S T A R T

Title: Her Song

Toolbox: ( Her? So it's a girl?)

Horny boys : ITS A GIRL!!!

The girls had disgusted looks and clung to their chad boyfriends.

Ayanokoji PoV

" Kiyotaka, you're really talented at the piano! "

I looked at the girl in front of me. She had dirty blonde hair and hazel brown eyes.

Kei: ( They must be very close...to call eachother by their first names...wait what am I thinking! Of course they'd call eachother by their first names since she is his first friend!)