Sincerely....

12:49 am...

The midnight before graduation. The culmination, for everyone that's went through their three years in Advanced Nurturing High, was fastly approaching. And for the leader of Class 3-A, and now former Student Council President, Horikita Suzune. She finds it difficult to sleep in waiting. Then again, everyone likely felt the same.

She was going to graduate with everyone. Some students were lost along the way, but there was no use lamenting that. She saved whom she could. For the most part, she at the very least, saved the people that mattered most to her--  all except for one though. But that person... he decides not to be saved.

She finally decides to rise from bed, and head outside to take a breather.

...........

A cold chill escapes her sigh, as she had her warm cup of coffee in hand. Dressed snugly in comfortable and warm clothing, she decided to head up to the rooftop. Her mind begins to play slideshows of everything since the first year-- the class battles, the enemies made, the friendships she'd cherished, and her growth as an individual, along with the growth of her comrades. She came to this school for the sole reason of catching up to her brother, yet somewhere along the way, her goal had changed into something bigger. Into something that was for her alone. And none of that would've been realized if it weren't for her deciding to come to this school. And also... if it weren't for--

" Ayanokouji-kun? "

Greeting her upon entering the rooftop was the figure of the one she was most thankful for, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. In a beat, his golden brown eyes turn to her, a bit of apprehensiveness at first, but quickly then relaxes. With a nod of his head, he greets her. Just like her, he was in a similar attire.

" Horikita. Good evening."

It was far past evening now, though neither bother to call him out on that. Instead, Suzune saunters to him, still clutching the cup of coffee in her hand. Kiyotaka stares at her all the while, she felt off with how he was staring at her right now. But she couldn't fathom a reason why. Upon making it towards his side, the two of them turn their attention to the night view of the vast ocean, the dark horizon reflecting on crimson and brown.

She takes a sip of her coffee.

" Should you really be drinking coffee at this time? It'll be hard for you to fall asleep again."  He said.

" It's heavily diluted with milk and cream, it's too weak for the effect. Anyway, sleeping was already hard as is. I can do what I want." She said.

" Always one with the rebuttal, aren't you, Horikita..."