Sousou no Kiyo

" Grandpa, grandpa!" A young child's voice calls for his senior with an excited tone.

" Hm? " The old man slowly turns his head to look at the young boy, who had a gleaming smile on his face. " Oh? What's got you so excited?"

The young boy embraced his grandfather's legs, nuzzling his face, as he spoke with a muffled tone. " I want you to tell me more of the story from yesterday-- No, I want you to start from the very top!"

The grandpa chuckles, shaking his head as he pats the boy's head. " Well, that suprises me. I didn't think you'd like the story so much. Are you sure you want to hear it from the top?" The old man didn't seem to mind, as the shop isn't really busy as of now. So now would certainly be a good time for a quick retelling of a wonderful tale.

The boy nods once more, his excitement only shining brighter through his innocent little pair of eyes. The old man hums before gesturing the boy to take a seat first before he begins.

" Well....let's start again then." He says once the boy took a seat. He clears his throat and begins the retelling.

" A long, long time ago,

There was once a Demon King that terrorized these very lands...."

...........

A young looking man with brown hair wanders through the town. His eyes scans a note in hand, as he turns left and right, in search for a shop.

...........

" Villages all around the world lived in fear as monsters began to appear, terrorizing their hometowns, and destroying their livelihoods...

That was until, a team of brave adventurers, took on the task of defeating these dark forces and securing peace for all people... "

...........

The young man stops walking, he looks up to read the sign.

" Polio's Magickeep..... this must be it." He confirms the humble shop before him with an approving hum.

...........

" One of them was actually said to be the destined saviour foretold centuries ago. A child of prophecy, you may say."

" It was a girl too, right?"

" Mhm. A very strong one at that. Her name was Yuki."