Goldenberyl ( 2 )

As the days roll by, Kiyotaka adjusts himself to this new body-- his new life. But he still couldn't believe it. Reincarnation, really? Who would've known that it could come true like this.

Apparently, the bizarre woman's name is Hoshino Ai, and he had been granted the unfortunate honor of being her son-- Hoshino Goldenberyl. Seriously, no matter how many times he tries to accept that name, he simply couldn't. It's too ridiculous for his tastes.

Moving on to the topic of his new...." siblings ". They weren't doing much. The boy, Hoshino Aqua seemed like a normal baby, though he does look a bit more reserved than you'd think. While on the contrary, their sister, Hoshino Ruby, was the total opposite as she constantly cried for Ai's attention. Kiyotaka mentally notes one other things though-- the way they seem focused on Ai as if they've already known her. Though, that could just be his mistake. It's normal for babies to always look for their mothers. What's not normal is that all three babies were named after gemstones. Kiyotaka is somewhat envious that Ruby won't be suffering too much of the psychological damage since her name is somewhat acceptable and cute in the eyes of society. I mean, imagine calling out to someone who's named Aquamarine or Goldenberyl? If he could scoff, he would.

~~~~~~~~

Kiyotaka never cried nor did anything to get Ai's attention. He didn't want to, nor did he know how. He wasn't....used to her coddles whenever she was in vicinity. Whenever she came to pick him and embrace him, all he could do was freeze in place and be left confused, actually, even Ai had commented on that habit of his.

" Haha! You're a confused little son of mine, aren't you? Gah! Super cute indeed!" She'd always say. 

She never found him unusual. She was awfully accepting despite how ' different ' he'd been acting compared to Aquamarine and Ruby. He never engaged in playful activities with Ai nor his siblings, and often times all three were in the same room he'd be the most distant. In normal households, this should be a call for concern but everyone didn't seem to care much about it. But it's not like his behaviour was ignored either.

" Go on, Goldenberyl. Don't be shy~" Ai cooed as she gently placed Kiyotaka next to his siblngs. " Play blocks with your siblings!"

Kiyotaka didn't know what to do except stare at his so-called siblings. In response, they stared at him back. And what was supposedly playtime soon turned into a confusing staring contest between these siblings.

" Well!" Ai readies her phone to record. " I guess that works too~"

" Bah!" The sister, Ruby, handed a block to Kiyotaka.

What does she want him to do with that? Kiyotaka wanted to ask but there was no use. It'd probably fall on deaf ears considering they weren't exactly at the proper age to speak just yet. Thus, he improvised his own understanding of playing with ' blocks ' and set it to motion.

He threw it across the room.

" Waaahhh!" Ruby did not like that.