Ryuen x Ichinose cuz why not?

A strange scenario....

What-if.....it was Ryuen who she confided to about her past back in volume 9?

Don't sweat so much about the smaller details as to how events would've led up to this! This is just my random Ryuen x Ichinose brainrot--

Third Person PoV

" You want me to what now? " Ryuen nearly wanted to grip Ayanokoji's neck and slam him in the ground.

Of course, the latter realized that too after asking, but was certain Ryuen will find no success in trying it.

" Save Ichinose, " He repeated, gazing off towards their surroundings. " Something's come up and I won't be able to take care of that myself." He added.

Ryuen chuckles, " And what makes you think I'd care about Ichinose enough to save her? Go on. Give me a good reason."

" ... "

" Don't tell me you want me to save her out of pity." Ryuen scoffed. " I have my own schemes to plan from my end, Ayanokouji. And one of them will certainly kick your ass."

" I'm not sure whether to take that as literal or metaphorical." Ayanokouji turns his head to Ryuen. " But knowing you, it could mean both." And that gets a good laugh from Ryuen.

" What possible reason would I have to save her, huh?" He narrows his eyes at him. " If anything, she's better off continuing on this downward spiral of hers till' she self-destructs. I can overtake her class much faster then." 

" That's true. And my class could benefit from it too."

" Then why save her?"

" Because she's my friend."

" Ha! Bullshit." Again, Ryuen sports another chuckle, not believing anything the guy was telling him.

" Believe what you want, but I came prepared to entice you with a small hint."

" A hint?" Now that, garnered Ryuen's interest.

Ayanokouji nods.

" Ichinose might help you defeat Sakayanagi--"

" PPFFTT--WAHAHAHAHAH! WHAT? NO! DON'T CONTINUE THAT SENTENCE-- IT'S KILLING ME--"

" I'm not joking--"

" No, you are." Ryuen deadpanned. " I'm seriously suprised to see that you know how to actually pull off some jokes, Ayanokouji. Seems like you've proven me wrong this time--"