Goldenberyl ( 6 )

From model to radio assistant, Ai has certainly began to appeal to the wider audience. She's received plenty of gigs since the year before, and today might just be her biggest haul yet. She was cast to shoot a scene for a TV series.

And so, the mother along with her three kids-- and their manager were in the car driving towards the venue where the scene would take place.

" Mama, I'm so excited for your first TV drama!" Ruby said as she leaned on Ai's arm. 

" It's only a minor role, though." Ai smiled, though that was indeed the truth here-- she still plans to give the one scene she's got her all!

Miyako looked concerned about something as she gripped the steering wheel, Kiyotaka who was seated in the passenger seat had quickly noticed her nervous expression.

Then she spoke out her thoughts,

"Listen you three, you kept insisting to go so I brought you along. But make absolutely sure not to mess up this time." She said in a strict tone. " Remember not to call Ai " Mama " on set, alright?"

" Don't forget that the story here is that you're my kids." Miyako emphasized.

" Yeah, yeah, Mama, gimme some headpats." Aqua boredly said.

" Same here, Mama!" Ai joked.

" Mama gimme my allowance already...." Ruby shifted her tone to a spoiled angsty teen just to spite MIyako even a bit more.

Miyako wore an unimpressed smile, her eye brow twitching in annoyance. Seriously these three... 

Kiyotaka sighs to himself, Miyako had every right to worry. They were lucky last time that the media only perceived the three of them as young up-and-coming otaku fans of Ai instead of potentially being identified as her actual children. But things on the filming set could be a lot more troublesome if one of them slips up, it's full of adults, it's not a guarantee that nothing would be leaked if one of them do slip up and call Ai " mama " for example. She's a rising star, after all.

Even if that situation doesn't end up leaking, the fact that there would be more people aware of their relationship is still an issue. 

~~~~~~

" I'm Ai from Strawberry Productions. I look forward to working with you today." Ai politely bowed as she introduced herself to her co-workers and the set crew.

" Same to you!" They responded in kind.

The director yawned, just another day at work. Another tiring day, in fact. He seriously needed a coffee right now but the machine wasn't working so that would have to wait. His brown eyes surveyed Ai from top-to-bottom. So this was the idol they've all been yapping about? She looked cute, so she certainly has the potential to attract the attention even if her first-time acting is way under par, if she makes the passing mark then she could just improve along the way.