Goldenberyl ( Final )

" I try my best not to think about it too much but.... do you guys ever wonder who our father is?" Aqua asked his siblings.

The three of them were at home, watching TV on the couch when he asked that question. Kiyotaka turns to him, curiously.

" No, not really." He answered, honestly.

" Honestly, thinking about it just makes my heart sink." Aqua depressingly admits as he clutched his chest with a downcast expression.

" Dummy, you're seriously thinking about that?" Ruby says in a laxed tone, changing the channel with the remote. " Letting a little thing like that get you down? Please..." She giggles, shaking her head.

Then her face turned deadpan with an empty smile. 

" She obviously had a virgin conception. There was never a man to begin with, right?" She blankly stated.

" You two...." Kiyotaka sighs, " Seriously need to tone down on that mother complex..."

Unbeknownst to them, Ai had just arrived home and overheard their conversation....

~~~~~~~

" When she came to that odd conclusion, I immediately thought ' uh-oh, that's not good!' so..." 

Ai was currently in a phone booth where she contacted a certain number nobody would've expected her to contact again. She was dressed in clothes that could hide her identity, as usual whenever she goes out in public. When she overheard her kids' conversation that evening, she felt a bit guilty that they couldn't meet or get to know much about their father. So she thought it was a good idea to contact the father and see if he'd be interested in meeting her-- well, their children.

" Just for clarification, I'm not trying to get back together or anything like that." Ai laughs. " But I do think our kids deserve to meet their father in a more proper manner, no?"

........

" Huh? It won't be an issue. Please don't worry, our kids are super smart-- so they're sure to be understanding of our situation."

........

" You agree? Great! So, our new address is..."

" Oh, it's Ai!" 

The voice made her pause and turn, only to see that it was a group of girls referring to the huge Ai advertisement posted on the wall, where it marketed the sales of Peach Salon perfume and lotions. She sighs in relief before smiling to herself. The teenage girls took pictures of the advertisement.

" You really like Ai, don't you?" One of them commented.