Kiyotaka x Yuki prompt #1: Treat

Prompt: Yuki just got Kiyotaka out of a dangerous situation and is now treating his wounds at a small house. ( But gonna add my own spin to it ig~)

~~~~~~~~~

Two bodies stumble into an abandoned house, dressed in black clothing, and wounds everywhere on their body. One figure had brown hair with his bangs splitting aside like curtains, and the other with dirty blonde hair that cascaded down to tip of her shoulders. Tired pairs of golden brown and amethyst makes eye contact with the other, sharing a silent nod in agreement, before deciding to settle here for the night.

........

Running water filled in the silence, while the gentle light of a singular candle warmed the interiors.

Kiyotaka released a deep sigh, resting his body against the wall, and his hand pressing against the lower part of his abdomen. His mind was calm, like always, but it did wander. Though, it was not to the rundown house interior, or the lit up candle wax in the middle of the room, nor did he pay any attention to the rain that tapped against the window and sliding down. 

His attention was on something else-- someone else. That someone being the figure of his female companion as she approached him and kneeled by his side, a tray resting by her, while she sets down the basin full of clean water.

His attention was solely on her eyes as she silent asked for his permission, though she never needed it. Not then, not now, not ever. But he guesses she'd always been that type of person, huh.

She rubs his abdomen with the dampened towel, softly. Like a butterfly's perch. Without his hand resting on the abdomen, the sight of his wound was left bare for Yuki to see. She didn't flinch, nor did she wince. She silently cleansed away what she could before she could go through with the typical process.

......

His attention focused on her fingers as they gently made contact with his skin, in its grip a thin thread and a needle, as she began suturing his wound after sterilizing it a moment ago. It was almost as if she were an expert, which she is, given the case she'd been doing this for him for a long period of time now. He could do this himself without a problem but....she's awfully insistent on taking this role for herself.

He focused on her purple colored orbs lost in their own little world as she stitched his wound with the intention to make it as painless as possible, despite already knowing herself that he doesn't feel pain like others do. Not anymore at least. 

He finds that.....her eyes were a nice distraction for the meanwhile.

........