Hospital AU

This was just a draft I lost motivation to finish. It was pretty...ambitious too, since I strained my brain as I was making it.

The oneshot is literally based on the K-Medical Drama " The Ghost Doctor ", and the supposed fic was going to follow its sequence with the only changes being the dialogue and personalities, since I was going to use cote characters.

However, Ayanokoji and the rest of the main cast weren't going to be used here. At all. 

The characters would be instead.....ah, yk what just read it for yourselves!

Enjoy this unfinished piece of garbage! :D

Third Person PoV

Sirens from an emergency ambulance rung relentlessly as they sped through the streets of Tokyo.

Inside the emergency vehicle was an unconscious middle aged man who was currently breathing through the oxygen mask that the paramedic applied to him. Sitting by his side was the emergency call handler and the unconscious man's daughter, the former urgently contacting nearby hospital ER's to handle this situation, and the latter crying and desperately telling her father to hold on a second longer.

" Dad." The young woman called through her tears, " P-Please hold on!" She cries out.

" Come on! The other hospitals can't take him." The call handler spoke urgently. He'd already tried contacting several nearby hospitals, all of which refused this emergency patient. So now he's desperately trying to convince this last hospital to accept him. "Help us out here, please! We don't have anywhere else to call." He said.

The woman glanced at the call handler with a tearful expression, her eyes were filled with worry and the call handler felt sympathy for her as he continued to try and usher the patient to this hospital.

" N-No...this can't be happening..." The woman told herself as she clutches her head with both hands. " Dad!" She cries out again.

[ In life, some moments come at you fast....]

The emergency finally arrived to the hospital, although the hospital repeatedly denied the patient due to lack of space and doctors at this current time. The Ambulance decided to hell with it and arrived anyway, holding the last bit of hope that this hospital can do something about it.

The unconscious father, who was laid upon the stretcher, was quickly ushered out of the vehicle. The paramedics rushed him to the ER, the daughter close by his side, yelling his name over and over through her tears and desperation.

[ And you search for God in those moments....]

The paramedics made it to the ER, ushering the stretcher where the man laid. The staff looked at the paramedics with worried looks as an ER medical officer slammed his files on the counter with an annoyed expression on his face.

( A Medical Officer plans, directs, or coordinates medical and health services in hospitals, clinics, managed care organizations, public health agencies, or similar organizations. Medical Officers ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of a healthcare facility.)

" damn it." The medical officer muttered through gritted teeth as he approached the patient and paramedics.

" This is the patient whose aortic aneurysm has ruptured." The lead paramedic