Chapter 28 ~ Parthvi's Desperate Plea ~

Those who still don't follow on Instagram, please follow me. I post beautiful reels, pictures, spoilor related to their story. You will definitely like it. So please follow me on Instagram.

This is my Id:- thegoldenpapers

🦋

Vote, Comment & Share!!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

" R-Ranasa, the Princess has regained consciousness

" R-Ranasa, the Princess has regained consciousness. "

The words pierced the air, stunning both Rajvardhan and Sangram. Mugdha's breathless announcement hung in the tense atmosphere, freezing them in place. Their hearts threatened to leap out of their chests as they gazed at Mugdha, then at each other, shock etched on their faces.

Mugdha, panting heavily from her rush to deliver the long-awaited news, watched their stunned expressions. She had raced to them upon seeing Parthvi stirring, her consciousness returning.

" Ranasa, come quickly, the Princess has regained consciousness. " Mugdha repeated, her voice strained.

The urgency in her voice jolted them out of their daze. Rajvardhan sprang into action, rushing towards Panditji who was engrossed in the ritual Yagya, chanting holy mantras.

" Panditji, Parthvi has awakened. " Rajvardhan announced with a smile.

His words reached Panditji's ears, interrupting his reverent chant. Opening his eyes slowly, he glanced skyward, offering gratitude to God. Raindrops kissed his face, mingling with his tears as he closed his eyes again, hands joined in prayer.

 Raindrops kissed his face, mingling with his tears as he closed his eyes again, hands joined in prayer

" Today, you reaffirm your presence to me. Grant Parthvi a long life and shower her with your blessings. " He prayed silently, heart brimming with contentment.

Tears streamed down his cheeks, blending with the rain. As he opened his eyes, he saw Rajvardhan, his smile dampened with tears. Rising from his seat, Panditji returned the smile, his heart brimming with joy.