Chapter 2 ~ ☆ Happy Birthday Parthvi ☆ ~

Vote, Comment & Share !!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

▪︎■▪︎●▪︎☆▪︎■▪︎●▪︎

Loud moans and grunts were coming from some corner of the dark room. As if someone was taking someone mercilessly.

" Aaahhhhahhhhahhhhh ahhhhaaaaahhh, harder, aaaahhhh, please, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. "

From some dark room, there was a loud sound of girl's moaning in pleasure.

" Aaaaahhhhhahhaaahh oh Myyyyyyy aaaaahhhh. "

" Aaaaaahhh Fu*** me. "

" Parthvi. " Someone called out loudly.

As soon as the loud sound reached the ears, someone quickly pulled the quilt from above.

"Bhaisa." ( Brother ) The girl was irritated by such a sudden revelation and immediately sat down on the bed.

" Parthvi, you don't have a slightest shame, do you ? " A tall boy, burning with rage, shouted at her, switched on the lights.

"Who watches porn loudly under the quilt at three in the morning. And why do you always want my iPad to watch lousy stuff like this? Don't you have your personal one? How many important files are inside it." Yug barked loudly at Parthvi.

" Aaaaaahhhunhhhh uhhh baby fu******. "

That seductive voice falls in the ears of that tall, angry boy, he quickly shut his eyes and ears. Parthvi quickly closes her iPad.

Because she also feel embarrassed, and seeing her brother in such a scary awkward state, she wanted to laugh laudly. But controlled herself.

When the seductive voice stopped, the boy slowly opened his eyes and removed his hands from his ears. He started looking at Parthvi in rage, as if he would kill her right now.