Chapter 12 ~ ☆ " Sister ? " - Oh Shit, I Kissed Her ☆ ~

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

"Parthvi is, family."

Rajvardhan's voice echoed forcefully, declaring.

Sangram, taken aback and bewildered by this unexpected proclamation, stared at Rajvardhan with wide, questioning eyes.

" W-What F-Family? " Sangram asked, his tone reflecting his surprise, clearly shocked by Rajvardhan's statement.

Rajvardhan glared at Sangram, seemingly angry with himself, seemed astounded by his own statement, for uttering the word "family."

Where he struggled to believe that - Parthvi as his Great-Granddaughter, a direct descendant of his lineage, and a 114th descendant of Agnivanshi's, part of Shauryagardh, and a time traveler from the future, crossed Twelve hundred years just to meet him.

There, in a sudden outburst, he had proclaimed, "Parthvi is family," without a second thought and without any hesitation.

Confused and astonished, he questioned himself wondering, " How and why I had said that? Was it because, deep down, did I say that because, I acknowledged that, Parthvi is my family? "

Rajvardhan pondered aloud, expressing his shock and confusion.

"Ranasa." Sangram called, pulling him from his thoughts. Despite being summoned, Rajvardhan remained blank, lacking a proper response.

Sangram questioned, "That peculiar girl, Parthvi, is she truly your family? I find it hard to believe. Are you keeping something from me? You seem to be lying. She can't be your family."

" Even, I am thinking the same. " Rajvardhan muttered to himself.

Shaking his head in denial, Rajvardhan approached slowly and explained, "Sangram, I never intended to hide anything from you. I wanted to share everything, but circumstances have entangled me in a web, making it hard to escape. It's not a lack of trust; in fact, I trust you more than myself. However, a series of events unfolded in a single night, leaving me confused and struggling to comprehend. With all this chaos, I'm still trying to make sense of it myself. How can I share when I'm still grappling with my own confusion?" Expressed in a helpless tone.

"Ranasa, your statements are only adding to my confusion. Can you please clarify everything, crystal clear?" Sangram demanded, frustration evident in his tone.

Witnessing Sangram's anger, Rajvardhan struggled to find the right words, unsure where to begin or how to explain.

Despite the turmoil within himself, he was determined not to harm his loyal friend and esteemed warrior of Shauryagardh.

"In our twenty-seven years of friendship, now at thirty, we've faced countless challenges, We both have seen many ups and downs in our lives, fought and won many battles, even if our enemy senses our breathing even from a distance, they start trembling with fear and before the war starts already we win the war. Yet, never before have you hidden anything or kept secrets from me. This is the first time, and your silence is tormenting me. " Sangram expressed, releasing his frustration upon Rajvardhan.