Chapter 8 ~☆ I Promise ☆~

Vote, Comment & Share !!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

"Princess, your safety is my utmost concern, and I'm willing to take you back

"Princess, your safety is my utmost concern, and I'm willing to take you back. But, there's a challenge we must address. " Panditji confessed, his forehead creased with worry.

"Wh-What's the issue?" Parthvi inquired, her voice tinged with confusion, fear quickening her heartbeat.

"The portal through which we traveled in time has sealed shut, and I cannot guarantee when it will reopen. You see, that portal has a strict window of sixty seconds. To return, we needed to step back into it within that time frame. Regrettably, the portal is now closed, and we've missed our window. I extend my deepest apologies, Princess. " Pandit ji lamented with a sense of defeat.

The weight of disappointment bore down as Panditji's words hung in the air. With a heavy thud, Parthvi sank to the floor, her world crumbled with a resounding thud, a wave of ruinous despair washing over her.

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

▪︎ Parthvi POV

Upon hearing Panditji's unsettling words, I was struck to the core, and a cold shiver ran down my spine. It was as if my capacity to think and comprehend had suddenly been snuffed out. Darkness began to envelop my vision from beneath my eyelids.

What happened after that was a blur to me; I couldn't grasp or understand anything. I had been completely devastated all of a sudden. Amidst that pain, I couldn't even realize when darkness engulfed me in its embrace. I could only hear vague sounds in my ears.

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■