Chapter 13 ~ ☆ My Third Kiss Ruined ☆ ~

Vote, Comment & Share!!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

▪︎ Sangram's POV continue ▪︎

"Oh shit, I kissed Parthvi."

My eyes widened in shock as Parthvi landed on top of me. Her hands found placed on my chest, while mine encircled her waist. I was certain my backbone was taking the brunt of the fall, as a dull pain throbbed in my back.

Her eyes mirrored my shock, and my lips had inadvertently pressed against her right cheek. If anyone had stumbled upon us in this compromising position, they would undoubtedly have jumped to the wrong conclusions, unaware of the accidental nature of our current predicament.

I kissed her?

NO!!!

Accidental kiss?

We both stared at each other in shock, our eyes seemingly bulging out of their sockets. We remained frozen in this awkward position for what felt like minutes. Parthvi was on top of me, and I lay on the cold floor, my hands still encircling her, both of us unable to articulate a single word.

Our eyes locked, and I found myself captivated by her beautiful almond-shaped brown orbs. Her cool breath brushed against my jawline, and the straight, sharp line of her nose struck me as something familiar.

My mind fixated on those two mesmerizing brown orbs and that straight, sharp nose, completely forgetting our current compromising situation.

Repeatedly seeing those orbs, my mind struggled to make a connection. It seemed like I had encountered those same brown orbs somewhere before.

But where?

I couldn't recall.

They resembled someone.

But Who?

My thoughts were in disarray when a hard push on my shoulder jolted me back to reality.

"You fuck off, move!" Parthvi screamed with seething anger, forcefully separating herself from me. My lips detached from her cheek with that forceful push.

Her loud scream nearly pierced my eardrums, echoing in the cold, dim corridor.

Parthvi got off me, quickly standing up while screaming something to me in that unfamiliar language.

Her angry face, red-shot eyes, red nose, and the intensity of her voice made it clear that she wasn't praising me for the accidental act. Instead, she was hurling angry words my way.

I didn't understand a single word, lying on the cold floor in the same shocking and confusing manner, foolishly staring at her.