Chapter 1 ~ ☆ ( Edited ) Love Birds ☆ ~

Vote, Comment & Share !!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

In that month-long cold night, where the whole of Udaipur was sleeping peacefully in their homes covered with quilts, some corner of the same city was shining like a newly married bride

In that month-long cold night, where the whole of Udaipur was sleeping peacefully in their homes covered with quilts, some corner of the same city was shining like a newly married bride. There was hustle and bustle everywhere. Everyone was running here and there.

" What's wrong with you? I told you not to put up these curtains, she doesn't like this color at all."

A tall boy, perhaps twenty-five or twenty-six years old, was bursting at the servant.

The man who was one of the youngest successful business tycoons in the world, who used to work eighteen hours a day, hold multiple meetings every day, travel abroad once a month for business meetings, Knows many languages, today he is shouting at someone for cheap curtains. So it means that today was something special, that day was special for every member of that house.

His heavy hoarse voice caused the curtain to fall from the hands of the servant, who tried to pick it without looking up, but his hands were trembling with fear, and he was sweating profusely even in this cold. The tall boy was staring at him angrily.

"Ranasa." A soft voice came from behind him.

He quickly turned to the sound, the servant grabbed that platinum opportunity, and disappeared at the speed of light before another volcanic eruption. Whenever, Rana Samarth Singh Agnivanshi lost his temper, no one could stand in front of him.

A young girl of about twenty-one years of age hurriedly came up to him.

"Ranasa, Bade Dada Maharaj is looking for you, he calls you to his study." That short girl said to him.

Samarth keeps both his hands in his pocket and looks at her from head to toe with impassive manner. Only he knew what was going on in his mind at what time. As his words and actions always proved others wrong.

"Ra-Ranasa." The girl whispered softly because she felt really embarrassed when he was staring at her in that huge royal hall like a hunter staring at his prey.

She pursed her lips together, her tiny fingers pressed against her stomach, her eyes downcast and moving here and there, as if she loved the work of that expensive carpet.

" Pl- Please, y-you will go to Bade Dada Maharaj's study. I have some work. "

She says to him timidly, hesitating a little, without looking at him, and tries to run away as quickly as possible.

Because the way he was staring her, she was probably in no position to explain or understand anything. His black wild orbs used to trap her in their web. And tonight, on such a special day, was not the moment where she wanted to slip on anything.