Chapter 22 ~☆ Echoes Of A Tragedy ☆~

Vote, Comment & Share!!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

In Shauryagardh

Nandita's voice trembled with pain as she whispered, " R-Ra-na-s-a... " Her lips pressed tightly together, she couldn't help but moan in agony.

Rajvardhan thrust deeper and faster, his movements becoming more animalistic with each passing moment.

In pain, Nandita squeezed her eyes shut, her nails unintentionally digging into his like sharp blades shoulders.

Despite her pleas, stuttered and barely coherent, Rajvardhan paid no heed, only increasing his relentless pace.

With his teeth sinking into the delicate flesh of her neck and his hands firmly gripping her sides, Nandita felt trapped and powerless.

" R-Rana-s-a, Aaahh, will y-you pl-please, s-stop, I-I ca-n't ta - " She tried to plead with him again, her voice barely audible amidst her gasps and moans of pain. But Rajvardhan showed no mercy, only driving himself further.

Their surroundings echoed with the sound of her painful groans and his husky grunts, a stark reminder of his unyielding dominance.

Just as he displayed dominance and fierceness on the battleground, he mirrored that same intensity in the bedroom.

She was soaked in sweat, already exhausted, but he showed no signs of stopping. His shoulders, sharp like blades, were dampened with her tears. Her painful moans fueled the fire within him.

With parched lips from heavy gasping, every muscle aching, and her body sore, Nandita was in disarray.

The echoes of her painful groans and his husky grunts filled the expansive, opulent chamber. Rajvardhan had always been intense, but tonight, she sensed an underlying turmoil in him.

Regardless of his inner struggles or thoughts, she knew he would not share them with her, as usual. In fact, he would unload everything on her mercilessly, and she, the unfortunate soul, would bear it without uttering a word.

"Aaaahhah." A painful gasp escaped her dry lips as he abruptly released her neck from his teeth.

Rajvardhan lifted his face from the crook of her neck and shifted his gaze to her. His deep, almond-shaped brown orbs bore into her sweaty, tired face with intense and lustful intent.

His hot breath traversed from her face to her dry lips gently. Gasping heavily, she felt immense pressure and pain between her core.

Though her eyes were tightly shut, she could sense his intense scrutiny. Feeling that, she trembled beneath him.

Nandita lacked the energy to open her eyes, feeling dizzy and on the verge of fainting. Yet, summoning great courage, she forced her eyes open. Her tired, dizzy, teary, dark black orbs met directly with his brown eyes, which bore into her intensely.