Chapter 15 ~ ☆ Brown Eyes - Pink Lips & Now - Dimples ☆ ~

Vote, Comment & Share!!!

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■

" Parthvi, you are my - "

Parthvi's heart nearly stopped, her fist clenched tightly, and she gulped, an ominous silence enveloping her.

"Parthvi, you are my Responsibility." Sangram confessed with confidence.

Upon hearing that, Parthvi let out a huge sigh of relief, feeling the tension release from her muscles all at once.

A small smile crept onto her lips, and inside her heart, butterflies danced in joy, while
goosebumps tingled in her stomach.

"I will fulfill it because, until now, there hasn't been a responsibility that Ranasa entrusted to me that I couldn't fulfill. If he's hiding, then undoubtedly he has his reasons. That's why he kept you hidden from the world all these years." Sangram admitted.

However, his own words struggled to penetrate his heart, finding it difficult to accept that his best friend had kept such a crucial piece of information hidden from him.

"Thank you for understanding." Parthvi said with a soft smile, her gratitude genuine.

With that, she lowered her head again, unsure of what to say next. The dim corridor filled with an awkward silence that seemed to linger.

She felt a wave of relief wash over her. Despite the somewhat cliché response, she was grateful he hadn't dismissed her by saying something like, "You're like a sister to me."

Neither of them spoke, avoiding eye contact as they both knew that doing so would prompt conversation, for which they had no topic at hand.

Meanwhile, their stomachs rumbled, the sensation akin to a game of cat and mouse urging them to find something to eat.

The hunger pangs felt like a game of cat and mouse, compelling them to go and fill their empty stomachs.

■▪︎¤▪︎●▪︎•■•▪︎●▪︎¤▪︎■