53

"Maybe I can try?" Pat slowly pressed Owen's mouth on his chest and Owen started to search for milk. Pat watched him find his nipple and started drinking milk. It looked like he got some milk out.

"Are you getting any milk?" Owen was looking content. He was holding Pat's chest and drinking. But it felt too awkward for Pat and he couldn’t bear the feeling anymore.

"Sorry sweetheart" he pulled Owen off his chest and gave him the bottle before Owen could cry. Pran noticed Pat looking uncomfortable and got worried.

"Is everything Alright Pat?" Pat nodded slowly with a pout.

"Come here" Pran looked at his clothes full of dust and dirt.

"I'm dirty. Owen will get sick if I get close to him. I'll take a shower and come to you okay?" Pat nodded again and watched Owen drink the milk. Owen stopped sucking the bottle and fell asleep as all his needs were now fulfilled.

"I'll take you to your new room." Pat slowly stood up and carried Owen to his bedroom but he had to bend down if he wanted to put Owen down. He felt a sharp pain as soon as he bent down. He tried a couple of times but the sharp pain in his abdomen wasn’t letting him put Owen down. He felt really emotional and helpless.

"Am I really gonna lose all my ability in the gym because of this C-section? God... I can't even bend down..." he felt tears in his eyes and tried to stop them from coming out. Pran found Pat standing and crying in Owen's room and ran to him.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" Pat nodded and sobbed. 

"I can't put him down. It hurts" Pran quickly took Owen from Pat and laid him down on the bed. He quickly turned to Pat and picked him up. He carried him to the bed and laid him down.

"Are you okay?" Pat nodded but kept crying.

"Why are you crying?" Pat kept crying even though Pran was asking him. Pran got more worried and lifted Pat's shirt to see the stitches. Those looked fine. So why is his pat crying?

"You have to tell me what hurts honey..." Pat sniffed and caressed Pran's hair because Pran was almost panicking.

"It hurt a lot when I bend down to put Owen down" Pran made an oh face and looked down feeling sad. It was honestly sad for him to see such a big guy being this vulnerable.

"Let's take you back to the hospital-"

"Shut up. No."

"Bu-"

"I'm fine... It's already almost healed right?" pran caressed the stitches.

"But you are still too weak...  You can't move around easily. It hurts me to see you this vulnerable. I mean I like that you are leaning on me all the time but... Honestly... It's..." Pran stopped talking when Pat started crying more.

"Fuck! I Won't be able to go to the gym. I Won't be able to deadlift?" pran quickly reassured him.

"No, I'm sure you can. Women deadlift too. Some of them had C-sections and they are doing fin-"

"But I'm not a woman... I'm a man who gave birth to Owen."

"Thank you for that" Pran grinned like a fool. Pat slapped Pran for his stupid grin and sighed.

"I... I know it sounds bad... No one should say it... But if I knew I would have to give up everything in my life I would've... Not want to get pregnant... I..."

"It does sound bad and I Don't know how I feel about you regretting our son..." pran stood up. The alpha in him suddenly felt angry at Pat's words.

"I... Don't regret Owen. Owen is the best thing in my life. And I Won't change any of that It's Just-" Owen started crying. His cries were loud enough to be heard from their room. Pat watched how Pran moved quickly to bring Owen to Pat. Owen was clearly uncomfortable for some reason. Pat checked the diaper and pressed the bottle in his mouth but none of it worked.

"Why are you such a loud child?" Pat said as he put Owen on their bed and lay beside him.

"What is it my baby?" pran was just watching his son crying.

"Maybe he just wants you. Press him Against you." Pat did as he said and Owen stopped crying. Owen then started looking for milk. Pat glanced at Pran and slowly lifted his shirt. Pran didn’t notice anything as he was amazed by what Owen was doing. Pat was shy to do this in front of Pran but he still pressed his chest on Owen's mouth and Owen started to suck on him.

"Oh?!" pran was surprised and kneeled beside the bed to watch Pat feeding Owen.

"He can get breastfed?" Pat nodded...

"I guess so... He wouldn’t keep sucking if he Didn't get milk out of it"

"Huh... Where does it come from?" Pat laughed at Pran's question.

"What?" Pran ignored Pat and kept staring at Owen.

Owen suddenly smiled and went back to Pat's chest to drink his milk.

"Oh?! Why is he smiling?" Pat chuckled at how amazed Pran was.

"Ask him. He got your dimples after all" Pran smiled and looked down.

"I can't believe I have a mini version of us now" Pat chuckled again at Pran.

"Mini version of you maybe. He doesn’t look like me."

"He does!"

"He has your dimples and your nose. He even has the same mole you have on your face" Pran looked closely and couldn’t agree more.

"He does actually look like me" Pat sighed and nodded.

"I hope he has your personality" Pran smiled at Pat but Pat shook his head.

"No... Your personality is better than mine."

"What? No!"

"I fell for your personality first Mr.Napat...  You didn’t have your looks or your diiiiiiiii- um... Baby is here." he stopped talking after realising their son was here so he couldn’t see the bad words.