21

Did you expect Pran to be able to eat after that? That poor boy Couldn't focus on anything. He kept thinking about how many more fantasies and kinks Pat had. Maybe having sex in public was just the tip of the iceberg. He couldn’t focus on his class, his rugby practice or anything.

Wai was about to walk to his bar but Pran stopped him. Pat was watching Pran and Wai from afar. He noticed Pran has been eye fucking him since he said he wants to have sex in public.

"Ai wai!"

"What?" pran lowered his voice and whispered.

"You Don't need to walk us to our apartment anymore."

"What I Don't walk you to-," Wai thought denying it would work but it didn’t work. Pran cut him off.

"Yes, you do. Please stop doing it or else Pat will kill me. And please Don't pick on him. He is having a hard time already. "

"Okay, I understand him telling you that I'm giving him a hard time but why would Pat kill you if I walk you to your dorm? Can't I also want to spend some time with you?" pran slapped Wai's mouth and stopped him. He looked around and saw Pat staring at them.

"Why Don't you understand wai!" wai looked confused. Who wouldn’t be? Not everyone likes freaks like Pat.

"We... I swear I'll cut your dick off if you tell this to anyone... We..." pran took a deep breath and said the words fast.

"Pat wants to fuck in the park near our dorm and we can't fuck because of you-"

"ARRRRRGHHHHH" Pran watched Wai run away from him like there was a zombie or he was the zombie. Pran got scared and ran in Wai's direction.

"HORNY PEOPLE SHOULD GO TO HELL" Pran finally understood what was going on and he stopped running. People were looking at him weirdly because they thought Wai had run away. After all, Pran is horny. But they are confused because Pran is dating Pat so why did Wai run away?

Pat was laughing while watching those two idiots. Pat gave Pran a thumbs up and laughed more. Pran smiled and mimicked Pat's gesture giving Pat a thumbs up back.

"You dumbo" Pat yelled from afar and Pran laughed awkwardly and scratched his head. People were looking at him and whispering. All he wants to do is hide. Pran had nothing more to do other than wait for Pat's shift to forget.

Pat on the other hand was dealing with Wai constantly staring at him. It felt very weird but Pat could guess wai being a stalker was the result of Pran asking him to to walk them home today. But Pat didn’t know that Wai knew what was gonna happen today.

Pat was serving people and taking breaks from time to time. Wai was doing the same but thankfully, their break time never synced.

It was time to close the bar. Wai was cleaning while Pat was talking to other workers. Wai was cleaning in front of Pat and staring at him. Pat had enough and decided to call him out.

"What? Why are you staring? I'm a taken man okay?" wai gagged and shook his head with a disgusted expression.

"Tell me one thing, Pat..." Pat raised his eyebrows at Wai.

"Umm... You both are alphas, right? Then how did you guys become fated mates? It's very rare. " Pat looked away and thought of an answer but Pran walked in. Pat got excited to see Pran and walked fast to Pran to hug him. Pran kissed Pat's cheeks and other workers whistled and some of them rolled their eyes at the lovey-dovey couple.

Wai face palmed himself and headed out alone this time. He is about to walk past Pran without saying goodbye but decides that Pat can't live a peaceful life when he is Pran's dear best friend.

"I hope you get a good fuck, my friend. There Isn't any CCTV either. You are safe. " wai gave Pran a thumbs up and gave a glance to Pat's ass in an offensive way. Wai noticed how Pran's expression changed and Pran now wanted to kill Wai. Messing with fated mates was a wrong decision. Wai ran for his life while Pran ran but came back to Pat once again.

"He knows about that?"

"Yeah, he just... Won't leave so" That's why he was staring at me like that. Wai needs to get laid. Bro is depressingly Lonely" Pran laughed and pulled Pat's hand to get out of the bar.

While walking, Pat couldn't keep his hands to himself. He was walking with his hands inside Pran's jeans pocket. He was rubbing his hands again Pran's dick from inside the pocket.

When the park was in sight. Pat gave Pran a look and Pran shivered. Pat looked hungry. Pat looked like a predator. Pat started walking fast making Pran walk fast as well.

Pat immediately found a place where the street light wasn't working.  Pat pushed Pran there. 

"pat.  Calm down. " someone could think Pat was in a rut because of how he looked.  Pat pushed Pran down a bench.  It was dark but not dark enough to not see anything.  Pat kneeled and started unbuckling Pran's pants. 

"pat. Use a condom.  I would hate to make a mess here. " pran took a condom out of his pocket and Pat took it.  Pat slammed his bag beside Pran and took Pran's dick in his mouth.  Pran couldn't see what was going on.  Pran didn't know what type of expression Pat wore.  That made him more excited.  It left Pran all to his imagination. 

Pat was a menace. He put the condom in his mouth and held Pran's dick harder. Pran groaned out of pain. He was extremely hard. Already leaking but Pat was taking too long.

Pran was sitting on a park bench with his pants down to his knees.  While his boyfriend was kneeling between his legs holding his dick. Pran couldn't wait for Pat to gulp him down.  Pran raised his hand and held Pat's head. He gripped some hair and pushed Pat's head down.