22

Because Pat couldn't see much either the first try to take Pran's dick in his mouth was a fail.  Pat smashed his face on Pran's tummy while Pran's dick was now against his neck still in his hand.  Pran tsked in annoyance. 

Pat pulled back and this time took his boyfriend's dick inside his mouth. Pran's dick was the average size but somehow it was enough to make Pat gag.  Pat pulled a bit back again but Pran pushed his head down.  Pat couldn't breathe.  Pran was a mouthful. His eyes were tearing and his gag reflex was coming back again.  Pran moaned and gripped Pat's hair tighter. 

"Pat... " Pran moaned Pat's name and Pat wasn't thinking about being able to breathe again.  He wanted to give Pran a blowjob every hour every minute every second.  Pat didn't know what to do so he started sucking the dick in his mouth.  Pran moaned again. Meaning he likes it.  That gave Pat the confidence he needed.  Pat took Pran's dick out of his mouth and stood up. 

"huh? " Pat didn't give Pran time to know what was happening.  Pat sat on top of Pran's lap and started unbuckling his pants.  When Pran felt Pat get on top of his he almost came.  And then comes the belt clinging sound.  He knew what was gonna happen next.  Pat was gonna ride him. 

Or at least that's what he thought.

"you have another condom right darling? " pran got confused.  What was Pat gonna do with another one?

"you don't wanna make a mess so... " Pran took another condom out and handed it to Pat.  Pat put it on and squished their dicks together.  Pran finally understood what was going on.  Pat wasn't gonna ride Pran.  They will get a handjob together.

"I thought you would... " Pran breathed out.  He couldn't help but wonder why Pat wasn't riding him.  Pat seemed like he would do it...

"I'm not confident enough to do that yet...  I don't think I know exactly how sex works... " Pran smiled at Pat's innocence.  Pat was never the one getting railed.  So it's understandable that he is quite confused. 

Pat started moving his hands holding both of their dick together.  Pran instantly forgot about everything.  He loudly moaned and pat shhed him.

"shhh!  What are you doing?  Guards wi come" Pran nodded his head.  Pat continued stroking both of their dicks.  It didn't take them long to cum.  Only a few stroked and they were done. 

"oh gosh...  Pat...  We came too fast... "

"I guess... we both were... Too...  Excited" they were talking while trying to calm down from high.  Suddenly a light flashed on them. Patpran looked at the place where the flash came from and a guard whistled. 

"Hey!  What are you guys doing? " Pat stood up fast.  Pran got up and took Pat's bag over his shoulder.

"babe run! " both of them started running while holding their pants on their hips unbuckled and their dick still having a used condom on.  Patpran stopped running when they ran out of the park.  Pran dropped Pat's bag down and started taking the condom out and cleaning himself. 

"Pran!  What are you doing?  We are in the middle of a street! " Pat started doing the same because it didn't feel good having it on and they needed to get dressed before they could start walking home again. 

"here's tissue" Pran took out a pack of tissues and Pat started cleaning himself as well.  Thankfully no one was in the street at that moment but if anyone was hanging out on their balcony they were getting a full show of two boys taking condoms off and cleaning their dicks.  Pran buckled his pants and helped Pat to buckled his as well. 

As they started walking they kept laughing while thinking about what just happened. Pat was throwing himself at pran and laughing making pran snort.

"Did we got caught with our dicks out of our pants?" pran snorted once again.

"And pulled our pants up in front of an apartment complex. I wonder if anyone saw us taking each other's condom off" Pat smacked Pran on his shoulder and hugged him from behind.

"It was fun right my love?" pran placed his hands over Pat's and nodded.

They kept messing around till they reached home. They swore to never go inside that park again. What if that security guy recognizes them? It would be so embarrassing.

"was it just the tip of your sexual fantasies? " pran asked out of the blue as Pat unlocked his apartment.

"yeah.  You can say that. I'm a freak actually.  "

"oh I love me a freak"

"Really? " Pat turned around and placed his forearm on Pran's shoulder.  He dropped his bag on the ground and jumped on top of Pran.  Thanks to Pran's quick reflex he caught Pat quickly.  Pat crossed his legs around Pran's hips. Pran staggered but soon stabled himself.  Pat leaned in and whispered in Pran's ear.

"then fuck me right now? "

_________________________________________

Sorry for ghosting you guys.  My sister got married and I was too busy to focus on anything.