37

Pat scrunched his face and pushed Pran aside. He laid on the bed and took his tank top off.  Giving Pran the permission he needs. 

"in front of the mirror," Pat commanded and Pran followed.

"yes sir" he got on top of Pat but Pat noticed he couldn't see the mirror this way.  But pran was already busy touching him and sniff kissing him.

"wait wait wait wait wait.  We need to be able to see the mirror. " Pat stopped Pran.  Pran sighed and slapped Pat's chest.

"stand up" Pran almost dragged Pat in front of the mirror and attacked him right there.  Pat could barely stand on his own because his knees were giving up.  Being in his mate's arms after so long left like a dream.  Pran was kissing him wildly.  They kissed almost every 10 minutes and hugged every 5 minutes but this kiss was different.  Pran was trying to swallow him.  Pat's hands grabbed the hem of Pran's shirt and yanked it off his head. Pran didn't like the interruption of their kiss and moaned.  Pat kept trying to pull pran's pants down but it kept getting stuck somewhere.  Pran noticed Pat's struggle and broke the kiss to undress.  Pat watched as Pran took his pants off and his love handles A.K.A Pat's cushion spilled out of it. Pran's boner was hard to miss in Pat's eyes.  It was already leaking.  Pat knows Pran won't be able to last long because maybe his pran is pent up.  But Pat isn't sure if he will last long as well.  Pran walked to his cupboard and took a lube out. 

"condom? " Pat questioned Pran when he noticed that Pran didn't have any. 

"what are those? " pran grabbed Pat's left leg and placed it on his hip.  Pat staggered but Pran held him tight. 

"what if I fall in the position? " Pat's mind was weird.  Pran didn't think Pat would say that so he was a bit taken aback. He pumped the lube out and warmed it in his hands before applying it to Pat's hole.

"I won't let you fall" Pat hugged Pran as he felt Pran's middle finger inside of him.  Pran has a talent for finding his prostate on the first try. Huh!  Other guys could never! 

"pran...  Babe... Baby?" pran didn't answer Pat's calling instead he grabbed Pat's right leg and lifted it to his hip.  Now Pat was on Pran's body.  Pran slowly placed pat on his dick and felt Pat shiver and tightened around him. 

"Relax honey.  You will not fall" Pat relaxed quite a bit when he saw their reflection in the mirror.  Pran was carrying him and they were connected everywhere.  Pran didn't move.  More like he didn't know how to move.  Pran knew he was close already but Pat wasn't. 

"move" Pat patted his back and gave him a light scratch.  Pran moved his hip slowly in and out.  Pat stared at their reflection in the mirror.  Maybe the mirror was the problem.  It was turning him more and more and he was close already. 

It hadn't even been 5 minutes and Pat could feel himself about to spill.

"I can't anymore pran.  I'm close. " pran moved his head to look at the mirror reflection so he could look at Pat's face.  Pat was in pure ecstasy. 

"let's cum together. " Pat released himself on Pran's belly and Pran inside of him.  Pran couldn't feel his legs anymore.  He knew he was about to throw Pat to the floor so he turned quickly and threw Pat on the bed instead.  But he couldn't reach the bed on time and fell on the floor. 

"oh fuck. Are you okay? " Pat tried to get up but couldn't so they just stayed where they are and tried calming down. 

"what the fuck just happened." pran started laughing out of nowhere.  Pat laughed with him.  Pat moved his body so he could look at Pran through the mirror reflection.

"Are you okay?" Pat asked again and Pran shook his head.

"I think you'll have to give me a massage tonight.  My knees hurt. My back hurts. For some reason, even my ass hurts. " Pat laughed hysterically and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe you were clenching too hard" Pran gave Pat a middle finger and slowly sat up as well.

"rate me"

"do I really need to? I would rather rate the mirror. It's 10/10. Turned me on 10 times more." pran gave Pat an upside-down smile.

"so all my effort of trying not to throw you on the floor was in vain?" Pat laughed harder and harder each moment.  Pran loved to see those big doe eyes become a crescent moon. 

"no!  You are always 10/10. Why would I need to rate you? You are out of the world out of 10." pran puffed up his chest and patted himself on his shoulder. 

"let's go clean up.  My mind is giving a danger alert again. " Pat sighed and got up slowly.  His ass was still throbbing and cum was dipping out of it.

"do you take your meds properly?  Or do you skip it because I'm not here to feed you your meds? " pran held Pat by his waist and took him inside the bathroom.

"don't worry. I take them regularly."

Pat fell asleep faster than Pran and Pran stayed up late to finish reading the whole diary.  Pran learned more about Pat.  A lot of stuff that Pat would've never said to him. 

Like how he wants his wedding to be. How he wants his wedding night to be.  How he wants his honeymoon to be.  How he wants his partner to be.  How he wants to live his life.  What he wants to do after he retires. 

Pran mentally noted to give Pat everything he wanted.