30

Pat was shy but not awkward. When the city lights got dark and it was time for bed. Pran took the initiative to love his pat after 7 months. Daytime was their catching-up time. Even though they knew about each other's life through video chat.

Pran opened his playlist and played some slow songs and dimmed the lights. Setting up the mood he lit the scented candles. Pat was in the bathroom getting ready for what was about to happen. 

When Pat came out pran couldn't breathe anymore. Pat was wearing a sheer black shirt and black lace underwear.  Pat never does anything like this.  It was out of character for him. 

"Pat? " pran whispered and Pat raised his eyebrows.

"what pran?  You like that? " pran choked on his saliva and nodded vigorously.  Pran patted his hands on his lap.  Asking Pat to sit on his lap.  Pat smirked and slowly walked towards Pran to sit on him. 

"you are gonna be the death of me, Pat. " Pat blushed and hid his face on Pran's shoulder. 

" I...  Also had stockings but...  I ripped them while trying to wear them... " Pran smiled and pulled Pat's face so he wasn't hiding it anymore. 

"This is...  Very out of character. " Pat nodded and smiled shyly. 

"I know right?  It feels...  Kinda awkward but...  I'm aroused as well... I wanted to give you a surprise when you come back home so I bought these... A while ago" Pran gulped and looked down at Pat's body.  It was perfect and flushed.  Pat gained more muscles...  He got bigger. Pran cupped Pat's ass and choked on his saliva again. 

"Have you been...  Working on your butt? " Pat laughed at Pran's question but anyone could hear the seduction in his laughter. 

"I'm working to gain more muscles on my legs, not my butt!  Maybe they got bigger because of those leg workouts" Pran squeezed his ass and moaned. 

"I won't last long tonight Pat. " Pat laughed seductively again and kissed Pran's nose. 

"I don't care about how long you can fuck me...  I care about how long you can hold me close to you,  darling. " pran couldn't hear anything anymore.  He felt his blood rush to his head and in a split second he pushed pat on the bed.  Pat fell on the bed with an oofff. 

Pran was in a rut. Pat didn't understand why Pran suddenly got aggressive.  But it was clear Pran lost himself when he ripped that fragile sheer shirt out of Pat's body and bit Pat's neck.

"umm...  I'm yours pran" Pran groaned and started leaving bite marks all over Pat. 

After that,  both of their memories are a bit hazy.  Pat doesn't know what happened because he was lost in pleasure and Pran was in a rut.  He can't remember the animal he became. 

Pat only remembers feeling pleasure all over his body.  He always loved the lovemaking experience when Pran's rut came.  It usually came when Pat got into heat but this time Pat wasn't in heat.  It felt a bit special and new. 

When they both came to sense.  Pran was on top of Pat.  Panting and still moaning.  Both of their voices are hoarse because of the screaming and moaning they did.  Pran was getting heavy and making it difficult for Pat to breathe.  Pat slapped Pran's ass to move.  Pran moved half of his body and Pat pushed him away to sit up.  He knew Pran didn't like being covered in cum. 

When Pat sat up something felt wrong.  Cum was dripping out of him.  Pat yelped and looked behind where Pran was still panting hard. 

"we...  Forgot...  Condom? " pran couldn't hear what Pat said.  He was still out of it.  Pat touched the cum dripping out of him and pushed some inside again.  He laid back down beside Pran and smiled. 

"no matter how unconscious we were,  we never forgot to use condoms.  We did it 2 times today pran...  2 times...  You know what that means right? " pran nodded slowly.  He was about to go to sleep. 

"it feels weird to have something in your ass but..." Pat bit his lips and Pran saw it.  Pran opened his eyes wider to look at Pat. 

"give me your babies " Pran pushed his palm against Pat's mouth to shut him up.

"I just got out of my rut... Please Don't say sexy stuff like that. I might go into another rut... Ohh... Fuck... I'll die if another one comes" Pat understood what he meant. Being in a rut wasn’t all fun and games. It was mentally and emotionally draining. Pran slowly got up after resting for a bit. Pat almost fell asleep.

"Get up pat... You have to clean up... You Don't want it to dry there" Pat nodded and tried to sit up. He was too tired. Pran scooped him into his arms and took him inside the bathroom. Their new bathroom was just big enough for both of them. Pran put pat on the tub and turned the shower on.

"I got jelly legs" Pran smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Of course. Even I got jelly legs today." Pat laughed and Pran noticed the difference between his laughs. Pat slowly stood up and Pran cleaned him. Their relationship felt like an old married couple. Nothing made them feel embarrassed anymore but the shyness never left.

Pran carried Pat back to their bed after changing the sheets. Pat didn’t utter a word or wear clothes. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Pran heard Pat's cute little snores while trying to tidy up the room. This is Pran's first time hearing Pat snore.

"Did you get cuter while I was away?" pran quickly finished his cleaning before joining Pat to do a snoring competition... Which pran won with his loud snores.