27

Pat's heat passed by quickly after taking some medicines and Pran's pheromones.  Pran didn't know when his rut was coming but it would be hard for him to stay sane.  Pat had always been super sexual with him but now Pat is hypersexual with him.  Pat sends him nudes and videos of him pleasuring himself almost every day. Pran thinks it's because Pat is scared a blue-eyed blondie will snatch him away so he is constantly reminding Pran that Pat is in the top tier.  Sometimes Pran feels scared to open Pat's chat because it is full of nudes. Pran feels scared to open his gallery too because he downloads them for later use.  Pat asks for his nudes as well and he honestly has no idea how to take good pictures. The mirror selfie with him standing straight doesn't look sexy and he doesn't know any other poses. 

He wanted to search for inspirational pictures but he doesn't wanna see other's asses. He tried copying Pat's poses but those never worked.  He looks too awkward.  Suddenly there was a feeling of insecurity.  Maybe he isn't sexy enough for Pat.  Pat is just too good-looking and looks sexy in anything.

He was working on his desk when Pat sent a message to him.  He looked around even though he was in a cubical. 

My puppy

My puppy
I took a day off because I'm not feeling too well...  Maybe I caught a cold.

My puppy
It's too cold here.

My puppy
Make sure to wear warm clothes, darling.  It's getting colder there as well.

Pran
Okay darling I will...  Take care of yourself.  I need you to be healthy

My puppy
I need you to be healthy as well.

My puppy

You haven't given me any nudes yet.  How can I still be healthy? 

My puppy
I don't wanna watch porn.  It's boring and kinda gross🤮

Pran
I'll try babe.  I'm not good at taking nudes I look super weird

My puppy

You can't be insecure with that killer body pran.

Pran
Okay.  I'll try to take some pics like that.

My puppy
Argh!  I'm already feeling horny.  Can you send me a video of you taking care of yourself?  I want it.  Don't be late or else🔪

Pran
Got it, sir.

Pran laughed at the way Pat threatened him.  It's refreshing when Pat acts like his old rival.  Pat is back in the apartment they bought during their last year of college and he is always being freaky in every corner.  Meanwhile, Pat has never been to Pran's apartment in Singapore.  Pran wants to be freaky in this apartment too. 

Pran went out of his cubicle to go to the bathroom and accidentally heard his name.  His curious mind stopped his activity.  Turns out some curious girls were gossiping. 

"I think he has a girlfriend"

"girl I thought he was gay"

"huh?  How?  You can't assume that in this century"

"he just has gay vibes."

"no, he definitely has a girlfriend.  The other day I saw him watching pregnancy videos while having lunch. "

"his boyfriend could be an omega. "

"idk.  Let's not assume anything" Pran shook his head with a smile and kept walking. People have always assumed about his love life.  Maybe because he is a foreigner people are so engrossed in his love life.  But he has introduced his colleagues to his fated mate.  But not everyone.  Pat knows the people Pran works with every day.  Sometimes they even ask about Pat and it makes Pran feel good.  He likes boasting about his love. 

The next time when he passed by that group of girls he pulled his phone out and sent a voicemail to Pat in English. 

"my love,  I miss you a lot.  I miss you more when my colleagues try to find out who you are.  You are quite the popular topic in my office nowadays boy!  I'm kinda lucky to have you"

Pran went straight inside his cubical after hearing gasps.  He loved the reaction. People should know how amazing Pat is.  An omega who made his life better.  An omega who is never weak.  An omega who will give him a family.  Letting everyone know about how amazing Pat is just the least he could do. 

When Pat got the voicemail mail he couldn't stop smiling.  He somehow could feel that Pran said all that because people were around him.  He loved the way Pran introduced him to everyone. 

Pran is back in his empty apartment.  The apartment that doesn't have an inch of pat.  Pran fell onto his bed and sighed.  Tiredness taking over his body.  His eyelids felt heavy.  As he was about to fall asleep in his work attire his phone chimed. 

My puppy sent an image

Pran's eyes grew wide.  Was it another nude?  Pran was feeling excited and sat up.  He quickly opened the chat and clicked on the photo Pat sent.

And there he was.  Spread across their bed with his back facing the camera.  He couldn't see Pat's face.  But he knew his boyfriend was blushing.  Pat sent another text. 

My puppy
Welcome home, honey.  Here is your treat. 

Pran gasped for air and gripped the phone tighter.  There was a strong want of licking Pat's asshole.  Pran's breath got quicker and he couldn't think straight.  He unbuckled his pants and took his dick out.  It was throbbing,  red and angry.  He imagined Pat spreading his legs across his lap and pushing his dick inside his hole as he touched his head.  It has been almost 6 months since he felt pat skin to skin.  He wished technology could bring pat to him.  He gripped the phone and one hand and used the other to stroke his hardened dick.  It was painful.  His hand wasn't enough.  He needed more than just that but he kept stroking himself.  He kept imagining Pat's hole on top of his dick.  Pat's smooth and plump ass on his lap slapping his balls.  He wanted pat but couldn't have a pat.  It wasn't long until he felt himself cumming.  He opened the camera and took a video of himself still stroking his dick after being covered in cum.  And the mirror across his bed captured his expression and his work attire. 

He laid back on his bed while still holding his dick and sent the video to Pat.  Pat almost immediately sent him a message. 

My puppy
Turn every light on and go in front of the mirror and send me a mirror selfie.

My puppy
With your cock out like that. 

_________________________________________

I know you guys waited for that part😉