6

"pran" Pran looked at Pat for a second before Attacking his neck.  Pran's bite was too harsh.  It made him bleed.  When Pran tasted Pat's blood he gained consciousness and gasped.  He flinched away from Pat. 

"shit.  How could I do this-" Pat didn't let his finish and hugged Pran. Clinging onto Pran's neck and grinding on Pran's thigh. 

"you don't want this Pat" Pran tried to push Pat away but Pat was strong enough.  He didn't budge.  Pat got busy taking Pran's pants off.  Pran watched Pat do the unimaginable.  If he was doing it himself then why not? Pran wasn't gonna lose his consciousness again and attack Pat.  If Pat was initiating it then pran will let him. 

Pat took Pran's dick in his hand and grind against it.  It hurt and Pran groaned in pain. 

"fuck...  "

"pran...  If you don't do it then I will..."

"you want it? "

"yes.  End this, please.  I don't want this heat to continue. " Pat pushed his lips against Pran's.  Pran went limp against him.  It was all he ever wanted but now it felt wrong. Pat didn't stop kissing Pran though.  Pat wasn't in his right mind but he knew he could trust pran and this was right.  Pran finally gave up trying when Pat moaned and grabbed one of Pran's hands.  He held Pran's middle finger and pushed it inside his hole and moaned against Pran's lips.  Pran gasped feeling how wet Pat was.  He was almost dripping.  He was lost already because of how turned on he was.  Pran took Pat's pants off slowly with shaky hands and combed through Pat's hair with one of his free hands. 

"pat...  Please don't regret it. " pran lay pat down on the hard ground of a classroom and fingered him.  Pat was a moaning mess.  Pran knew Pat was moaning because of how frustrated he was.  Pat kept bunching up Pran's shirt in his hands and asked him to take them off but Pran was too busy. 

Pran felt like Pat was loose enough for him.  Pran lined his dick with Pat's hole but couldn't bring himself to enter.  His dick was throbbing.  But his mind was running.  Will Pat regret it?  Will Pat not like it?  What will happen if Pat is actually his fated mate?  His thoughts got cut off when Pat started crying out of frustration.

"pran...  Please...  I beg you...  Help me please" Pran stopped thinking and took a deep breath.  Fuck it he thought and entered Pat.  Pat screamed feeling a bit hurt.  It hurt but there was a relief. Pat sighed after calming down. He started rocking by himself when Pran was closing his eyes. Feeling every bit of pat wrapped around him.   Pran opened his eyes to find Pat smiling a little because of the pleasure. Pran smiled too. And started helping pat feel more pleasure.   Fuck it he thought and entered Pat.  Pat screamed feeling a bit hurt.  It hurt but there was a relief. Pat sighed after calming down. He started rocking by himself when Pran closed his eyes. Feeling every bit of pat wrapped around him.   Pran opened his eyes to find pat engrossed in pleasure. Pran smiled. And started helping pat feel more pleasure. 

Pat and Pran both always thought they weren't compatible.  But who knows they would knot.  Implying that they were soul mates,  fated mates and all those synonyms.  Pat gasped and cried out when Pran knotted him.  Pran cried out of pain as well.  Pran stopped moving.  It hasn't even been a minute and they got knotted.  It hurt like hell but it wasn't the problem.  The problem was the fact that they were fated mates.  Now that they knotted.  They can never be separated again.  They will share a similar scent and everyone will know...  They are fated mates. 

" so it is you" Pat sobbed.

"it can't be" Pran lay down on Pat's chest and listened to his heartbeat.  It was fast.  Just like his.  Pat and Pran cried and cried for minutes before they felt the knot release.  Pran could move again.  Pran chased his pleasure once more.  Both of their crying turned into moans.  Holding each other close. Kissing any moment pran stops to regain his energy.  They both knew there was no denying that they were fated mates. 

When Pran felt like his orgasm was close Pat slapped Pran's cheeks lightly.  Pran was already staring at Pat. 

"don't cum inside" Pran nodded and took his dick out and pushed it against Pat's.  He started pumping both of them together. Soon they came together. Pran sat up and gathered his pants. He took tissues out of his pants pocket and started cleaning both of their bodies.  Pat was still processing what just happened.  Pran finished cleaning up and stood up to wear his pants.  He sat back down to help Pat wear his clothes as well.

"so I will die because of heartbreak if I'm not close to you? " pran stopped his action and stared at the space next to Pat.  He didn't want to lie down on the dirty ground but he felt like Pat needed it.  Pat needed to be hugged.  Pran slowly lowered himself next to Pat and hugged him. 

"so that's why I couldn't hate you even when I'm supposed to hate you?  I always kept coming back to you because you were my fated mate?  " pran sighed and hugged him tightly.  He didn't have an answer.  Fuck...  He couldn't even comfort Pat.  He likes Pat so being Pat's fated mate was like a dream come true for him.  But for Pat?  Pat never even imagined himself with a guy.