12

"boyfriend... " pran echoed and Pat glanced at him.

"hmm? " Pat responded.  Pran was startled and stared at Pat.  The guy he was crushing over for years...  Was now responding when he called him his boyfriend...  The guy he used to dream of was now his fated mate.  The guy he used to masturbate to was now his official bed partner. It felt all too much like a dream.  Pran pinched his cheeks and winched in pain. Pat got up quickly and soothed the pain out. 

"what are you doing?  Are you crazy? " Pat rubbed his cheek and looked at him with warmth in his eyes.

"I love you Pat" Pat smiled and hugged Pran despite both of them being dirty and gross.

"I love you too my Pran" Pran couldn't hold his emotions anymore.  His eyes stopped listening to his and poured out his tears.  Pat felt Pran cry but let him.  He knows how society is.  Alphas aren't allowed to show any sign of weakness.  Purebreds had more pressure on their shoulders and they were expected to be a hero when emergency struck. 

Pat ended up taking both of them to the bathroom and cleaned up the room because Pran kept crying.  While Pat was plating the ramen and dumplings Pran bought,  pran kept following Pat calling his boyfriend and talking about anything. 

"boyfriend? " pran called to pat like the kitten he was.  Pat smiled and patted Pran's head. 

"yes, boyfriend.  Let's eat.  I'm starving. " pran quieted down and started eating.  They both were hungry so talking wasn't in their mind.  Pran glanced at Pat and took one of his dumplings and put it in Pat's bowl.

"huh? " Pat looked at Pran confused.  Pean avoided Pat and started eating fast. 

Pat took the hint.  It was pran's love language.  All though it feels weird to admit he has always been weak for Pran.  It feels good to know that Pran doesn't hate him.  He loves him. 

"pran... "

"yes? " Pat slurped up the last bit of broth and put the bowl down.

"what if your family doesn't want us to stay together? " pran frowned and shook his head.

"they will make a fuss about it but I know them very well...  They are weak against omegas...  When they will accept the fact that you are my fate...  And an omega.  They will want us to stay together...  " Pat nodded and looked down.

"I don't know about my family though... Mom and Paa will understand but Pa?  Pa will probably kick me out. " pran frowned. 

"They won't! It's not your fault that we are fates? "

"but being an omega means being owned by alphas and betas... He will hate the fact that no matter how much I lied...  I ended up being owned by my rival... And also... " Pat blushed and stood up to avoid Pran's gaze.

"they will know we did something we shouldn't" Pran nodded and helped Pat clean up.  They decided to not talk about the family problems anymore.  It was just making them stressed. 

After cleaning Pat stood in the middle of the room awkwardly again. Was he supposed to go back to his room? After all, they did together? Pran again understood everything and hugged Pat.

"Don't go na? Stay" Pat smiled and pulled Pran into bed with him.

"Then Let's sleep"

"Sleep? It's Just 10 pm" Pat squinted his eyes at him.

"Don't you know I sleep early?"

"Yeah and wake up late" Pat laughed.

"Sleep is important! I need to function throughout the whole day" Pran mocked Pat by sticking his tongue out.

"You need discipline"

"And you need me" Pat gave Pran a cheesy smile. Pran gagged and looked away. A hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Who are you trying to rizz?"

"My boyfriend" Pran made a shocked face even though he wasn’t much shocked. Pat was always good at rizzing people up. Pat was just... Pat... Now Pat was his...

They bickered a lot until Pran was the first one to fall asleep. Pran felt Comfortable and safe in Pat's arms. There wasn’t any fear of losing Pat. There wasn’t any anxiety in his mind.

Pat woke up before Pran. It was midnight. Pat checked Pran's temperature. Pran was fine. But why was he sleeping so much?

"Pran! Pran! My baby! Wake up!" pran woke up with a loud gasp and sat up.

"Who broke in?" Pat broke into a peal of laughter and slapped Pran's shoulder.

"You scared me"

"I scared you? You scared me!" Pat stopped laughing and held Pran's face with both of his palms.

"Why did you sleep so much today? Are you okay? Pran took a glance at the clock and gasped once again.

" It's midnight?"

"Yes! Are you okay?" pran looked around and realized his curtains were open. So he should've been awake as soon as the sun rises.

"It's my first time sleeping this much. I even slept early yesterday"

"Yes! Are you okay my pran?" pran finally looked at Pat's worried face. Pat kept repeating the same question. He wanted to know if he was okay or not. Pran sighed in relief and smiled at Pat.

"I am okay Pat. Maybe I was too tired... Or maybe... Your pheromones made me sleep like a baby" Pat smiled and stood up. Pran followed him. Pat entered the bathroom and was about to close the door but Pran stopped him.

"Huh? I need to poop pran" Pran pushed Pat in and made way for himself.

"And I need to pee. I can't hold it in" Pran didn’t mind Pat and started doing his business. Pat stood inside the bathroom awkwardly again. He noticed how much of a perfectionist Pran was. He lifted the toilet seat before peeing and put the seat back down after. Pat was observing everything.

"I'm going to my room. Come meet me at breakfast" Pran knew Pat was feeling shy about how casually Pran used the toilet in front of him. They used to use the toilet together in high school so it wasn’t anything new. But Pat was still shy because that man wasn’t his enemy but his boyfriend.

"Why? You can stay here" Pat stared at Pran. Flabergasted at his casualty and ran to his room. Pran had a good amount of laughter.