51

Owen started crying as soon as Pat took him in his arms. Pat took the bottle of milk he Just pumped and fed it to Owen. Owen stopped crying and looked like he wanted to sleep.

"When do you pump?" Pat rolled his eyes and rocked Owen to sleep.

"When you are not around"

"Huh? Why?" pran's mouth hung low and he kept staring at Pat's chest. How can pat lactate like that? It's still very shocking to him.

"Cause you stare at my chest like you want some" Pran smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"I mean... I Would in fact like to have some. But not now... My baby needs your milk more than my fascination." Pat smiled. He appreciates it. Pran putting his baby before his fascination or his desire told Pat that Pran would be a great father.

Patpran soon got to leave the hospital. Sun came to pick them up. Sun gave a nasty smirk at Pran and Pran rolled his eyes at him with a smile. Pat noticed it.

"Hello, Mr. napat. How are you feeling now?" Pat nodded as a greeting and held Owen in his arms tighter.

"Like normal... My wound is also almost healed... I need to keep coming for a check-up though... Pretty annoying... I need to take the stitches off." Pat rambled as Pran was loading the Trunk. Pran came and sat next to Pat. Sun again gave Pran a smirk.

"put the baby in his baby seat Pat. " pran said and Pat pouted.

"I haven't held him enough...  Is he old enough to be in the baby seat?  Is it safe? "

"It's...  Made for newborns so he should be okay. " Pat put Owen down and Owen made cute noises.  Sun stared at Owen and then back at Pran. 

"Are you ready to say goodbye to your sleep pran? "sun asked and Pran whined to Pat. 

"Pat... I Don't like your assistant" sun stopped smirking and looked straight ahead of him.

"Should I start driving?"

"Yes," Pat answered and looked at Pran. Pran was smiling but tried to look annoyed.

"What's going on between you two?" pran shook his head and kissed Pat on his nose.

"Your very weird assistant... Kinda became my friend and I asked him to be Owen's Godfather... "

"Oh I know he is Owen's Godfather but... Your friendship with him is weird... I mean... Isn't he too old?" Pat whispered the last part but loud enough for Sun to hear. Sun cleared his throat.

"I'm... Only 46" Pran squinted his eyes.

"Huh? What was your age when you started working?" sun stopped at a red light and looked back.

"Seriously? You will start counting my age now?"

"Just curious... Sheeshhhh... Oldie got offended" Sun sighed and tried to calm himself.

"Believe me I am 46. I started working as a security when I was 16. And studied beside it... I'm a son of a poor farmer." Pat nodded his head to Pran.

"He is right. He started working as a security Guard and then joined our company as an intern after his graduation. My dad hired him quickly because he is a very loyal employee. " pran nodded his head in surprise. Sun is full of surprises. Why does everything involving him is sad?

"How could someone hire a 16-year-old?" sun chuckled and kept driving.

"My son, 30 years ago, even 5-year-olds got hired because of Poverty. Be grateful that you are born into a middle-class family. Be grateful that you could give birth to a child in a middle-class family. Don't take your life or money for granted. What you have is luxury for other people." pran nodded his head.

"Understood... Why does everything coming out of your mouth sound so sad?" sun and Pat both started laughing hard.

"I guess my age and experience are acting up" Pran and Pat both said loudly cutting off sun.

"Old man!" they said it too loudly making Owen awake from his sleep. Owen started crying.

"Oh no... Sorry, my baby" Pat tried to put Owen back to sleep.

"Sorry baby. You must've gotten startled" Owen didn’t sleep the rest of the ride and kept crying. He was tired but was unable to sleep. Pat felt discomfort in his heart. He was trying everything he could to quiet him down but nothing was working. Sun started driving fast so they could reach home faster. Pran got restless as well. The only thing he could think of was to Google.

They reached home soon and Owen stopped crying after being picked up. Pat tried to feed him again but he was full so he Didn't drink the milk. Sun held the baby while Pat opened their apartment and Pran was still unloading the car and bringing all the things inside.

Pat took Owen in his arms and entered the house with him. Owen opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"My baby... Welcome home. This is where you will be living. " Owen looked around and fell back asleep. Pat giggled and sat on the couch with him in his arms. He felt a tear roll down his cheeks. Sun helped Pran bring the things inside while talking about something but Pat didn’t hear anything. He was just happy to be back home healthy with a healthy baby in his arms. His relationship with Pran was stronger than ever. There’s nothing more he could ask for. His New Year wish was to not have any more wishes this year and live a very normal life. And his wish came true.

Pran saw Pat crying after sun left. Pran sat beside Pat and hugged him.

"Why are you crying, Pat? It's a happy moment" Pat nodded his head and replied in a choked voice.

"I am happy pran... These are happy tears..." Pran kissed Pat's cheeks in an attempt to stop his tears. Pat cried until Owen started crying again. Pat got busy feeding Owen. While pran got busy cleaning. No one was home for a week. This house wasn’t cleaned for a week. Pran's ocd was telling him to clean as soon as possible. Pat looked around when Owen was asleep again and found Pran in a ripped t-shirt and underwear ready to clean.

"Crackhead. Should've assembled Owen's room before cleaning the whole house. " pran dropped the broom and ran inside Owen's room.

"Sorry babe! I forgot!"

"Argh... Pran, I didn’t marry a goldfish. You should not forget stuff like this" Pran heard it from Owen's room and stopped his movement.