54º Cap - Giulia is almost kidnapped leaving the hospital

Lorenzo's mother goes out of critical condition and Federico decides to transfer her to a clinic specializing in the heart, as soon as he discovers her heart problem.

Luigi's brutal death, depression, excesses of strong medication, all of these were important factors in Beatrice's heart weakening.

There was no chance of saving Beatrice in that hospital with no resources, so it was necessary to get her out of there as soon as possible, so that she could undergo pacemaker surgery.

- The tests confirmed that your wife's heart rate was reduced.

- What does that mean, doctor?

-That she needs to get a pacemaker urgently, otherwise she will die.

Lorenzo walks back and forth.

- What are we waiting for to do this, dad?

Federico immediately authorizes the transfer and begins the race to save Beatrice's life

- As soon as we place the pacemaker, your wife's chances of surviving will increase.

A cardiac pacemaker is a small device that monitors the heart rate and stimulates the heart.

- How many percent will her chances be?

- Let's say that it will have a 90% chance, Mr. Lorenzo.

-She is almost 100% a father.

- It's good for you to know that the pacemaker that will be placed will not be permanent.

- Yes doctor, the other doctor had already explained to me that the pacemaker could be temporary.

- Exactly Mr. Federico. It will only be placed for a period of time to treat a heart condition, but it may be permanent if chronic diseases are identified.

- It's okay, my son and I are aware.

- Do whatever you can, but save my mother's life.

Although Lorenzo and Beatrice had some clashes, it wasn't important to him anymore, as he couldn't even think about the possibility of seeing his mother leave.

As they say, bad news arrives quickly and it was no different there in Sicily.

The sound of several laughs can be heard, even by those passing outside the Dois Irmãos Casino.

- So the family matriarch is on the verge of death.

- Who is on the verge of death?

Ursula asks, entering the office.

- Why don't you knock on the door first, Ursula?

- I heard your laughter and ran to see what it was about.

- Don't be curious woman, this has nothing to do with you.

- Don't be rude Franco, I'm in the same boat as you now. You forgot that I know your secret.