51º Cap - Lorenzo is crazy about Giulia

Carmela decides to accept Giulia's job offer to the delight of Domênio, who is already quite in love with her.

- Does that mean you really agreed to live here with me?

- Yes.

She smiles and he strokes her face, placing her on his bike.

Saturday afternoon is cold, but the couple in love still takes a chance on a walk in the woods near Lorenzo's house.

- So can we bring your things to Venice now, Mr. Carmela?

- Madam? But I'm still young.

- If we're going to live together, you'll be my lady, my lady.

Carmela smiles and Domênio stops pedaling and sits with her on the park bench.

- I hope you don't bring too much because we won't have spaces. As you can see, the biggest house in the lodge is mine, but it's no mansion.

- I don't worry about that Domênico, the important thing is to have a place to live and your house is cozy.

- I'm glad you liked it. She is yours now.

- I don't have much. Just clothes and I'll go home tomorrow to pick her up.

- When I started working for this family I had nowhere to stay and they took me in. They said they would build a village of houses on their land for employees who had nowhere to stay.

- I see that Giulia was very lucky to have ended up in this family.

- Yes, Lorenzo loves her very much. But tell me, you told me that when you moved in with your friend, the apartment was already furnished.

- To tell the truth, Domenico, the apartment belonged to our other friend, who got married and went to live in England.

- England? What will they do when she comes back?

- Well, she's not going back, but she already asked us to find another place, as she was going to sell the apartment to a cousin who is getting married.

Violetta is happy that her parents agreed for Paola to live with them.

After all, after she and Pietro broke up, she rarely returned to that house.