13º Cap - Giulia discovers that Luigi was murdered

Domênico returns to Venice in the morning, going straight to the hospital, to help Genaro with the police, who are investigating what happened to Lina, after leaving the Ferrari Casino.

- It's good that Domenico arrived. The police are peppering me with questions and I don't know what else to say.

- Don't say anything at all.

- The police came with a warrant and removed the tape for investigation.

- No problem. We will not hinder the investigation.

- Even more so as it is in our interest that this maniac be found.

- That's another matter I have to discuss with you. Lorenzo doesn't want this rapist to be caught by the police.

- I understood. Lorenzo wants us to catch him, and then kill him.

- Exactly Genaro. Lorenzo wants him to regret ever setting foot in the Ferrari Casino.

- Oh the police are coming.

- Mr. Lorenzo?

- I'm not security at his Casino. My name is Domenico.

- It's difficult to talk to your boss Domênio.

- My boss is in Sicily at his fiancee's house.

- That's what your friend, also a security guard, told us.

- Tomorrow Lorenzo will be back in Venice, if you still want to talk to him.

- Tomorrow afternoon we will look for him at his house. Thanks.

Domênico and Genaro look at each other, but say nothing.

The girls still can't come to terms with what happened to Lina.

- Absurd, we are working and we have no security whatsoever when we leave the Casino.

- Lorenzo needs to take action.

- I doubt he'll make this cheap, Chiara.

- He won't leave it cheap, after all, he's a mafioso

- He won't leave it cheap, after all, he's a mafioso. But what I'm talking about is having more safety for us and for all the dancing girls.

- We can claim that. Because after that I will never leave the casino alone again.