44º Cap - Carlo tries to tell Violetta that he loves her

Lorenzo finishes getting ready in the hotel room and says goodbye to Giulia.

- Domenico will be around for whatever you need.

- Don't worry, I won't leave the room.

- You don't need to stay in your room all the time. Try going for a few walks along the beach. He is well?

- Without you it's no fun, I'd rather stay here.

- That's why I told you that it was better to stay at home, but you didn't listen to me, Giulia.

- I'm not complaining about being alone for a few hours. Worse would be a week away from you.

- It would be unbearable, I'm sure of it.

- Go Lorenzo, I don't want you to be late.

- I'll have the phone on silent in case something serious happens, don't be too excited about calling, okay, love?

- It's OK.

- Now take care of yourself. I love you.

- I love you too.

Lorenzo approaches and kisses her, then leaves the room.

- Domenico.

- Yes, Lorenzo.

- Giulia will stay in the room for now.

-I'll keep an eye on her as soon as she gets out of there.

- And what about that guy yesterday?

- I gave him some concealer and ordered him to leave Ragusa immediately. He went just yesterday with his friends.

- Let this serve as a lesson so that you don't look at anyone else's wife.

Later Giulia goes downstairs to wait for Lorenzo and gets an unwanted surprise.

- Mrs. Ferrari also here?

- Graziela?

- Myself. You must be wondering what I came here to do.

- I don't know and I don't want to know.

- Well, I'll tell you just like that, I came to accompany my husband to the annual Congress.