12º Cap - Lorenzo orders Lina's rapist to be caught and killed

The night was going very well at the Ferrari Casino, until a man hits on Lina, one of the pole dancers, who rejects him because she doesn't do that type of program.

- I want you to keep dancing tonight for me.

- Sorry sir, I don't work outside the casino.

- I'll pay very well for you to do what you did a while ago on stage, just for me in a hotel suite

- I appreciate the invitation, but I have a boyfriend and I don't do programs. Excuse me.

- I don't take no for an answer, I want you and I want you now.

- Let go of my arm, please.

- I said, do your price, girl, and we're out of here now.

The man shows his money.

- I'm not interested, I already said. If you continue to insist, I will be forced to call security.

- Did something happen, Lina?

- This gentleman doesn't understand that I don't go out with casino customers.

- If you continue to bother the dancers at the casino, I will have to remove you by force.

- There will be no need. Okay, I get it.

The man smiles and puts away the money, but doesn't take his eyes off Lina all night.

Lina has been working as a pole dancer at the casino for some time, and she is the only one of all the girls who doesn't go out with clients.

She just works dancing in the sensual sector, to save money for her wedding soon.

Although her fiancé never agreed, she danced and showed off on a pole dancer.

Giulia's mother is surprised to hear Giulia say that Lorenzo won't force her to get married if she isn't in love.

- Can't he change his mind, sister, and take you by force?

- I was afraid this would happen on the first day, but then I lost my fear.

Giulia comes out of the shower wearing a kimono.