30º Cap - Lorenzo expels Úrsula from the Casino

In the hotel where they spent the night, Lorenzo cannot leave Giulia's side for a single minute.

Lorenzo is deeply in love with Giulia, who wants her in his arms at every moment.

- Let's go back to bed, shall we?

- I know exactly what you want, Lorenzo.

Lorenzo leans her against the hotel balcony, looking into her eyes.

- And you do not?

- You don't get sick of me, Lorenzo?

- Never. That's out of the question.

- We loved each other all night, I thought...

- Did you think I would get tired? I think you've already realized that I won't give you peace, dear. I want to love you many times a day.

- I don't want you to give me peace.

- So let's go inside, so you can show me what you've already learned.

Lorenzo gives his hand to Giulia, who smiles and pushes him onto the bed.

- Do you really want me to show you what I learned? Huh, you bastard?

- I want, surprise me.

Lorenzo opens the buttons on his shirt, showing off his beautiful chest, while Giulia takes off her panties and climbs on top of him.

- Let me do it.

In the blink of an eye, Giulia leaves Lorenzo completely undressed, holding his huge penis and taking it into her mouth.

- Wow how delicious Giulia. That sucks him...

Giulia continues with delicate movements with the penis in her hands, without removing the head from her mouth.

Her hot, wet pussy excites him more and more and Giulia stops abruptly.

- What will you do?

- Take off that dress. Don't think I'll stop.

Releasing the straps of the short white dress she was wearing, Giulia climbs on top of Lorenzo again, now looking for his lips to kiss and nibble and only then goes down to his sex.

- This way I'll end up cumming in your mouth.

Giulia looks at Lorenzo.

- If you want, you can do it.

- Not today. I want it here inside her.

Lorenzo lifts his body on the bed and also touches Giulia's sex, who climbs up and rides Lorenzo, causing him to moan with so much pleasure.

- He is sure?

- I have. I'm going to leave it to cum, in that beautiful little mouth, another day.

And so Lorenzo, no longer wanting to wait any longer, changes his wife's position, leaving her on all fours and inserting his entire throbbing penis.