25º Cap - Vittório orders rapist to catch Giulia

A little light comes on in Vittório's head, making him come up with a plan that only a man who loses control over his feelings would do.

- Are you going to kill me, for what I did to these unclean women?

They burst into laughter again.

- Of course we will, you idiot, but not before making you regret all of this.

- Do I regret it? I would do it all again.

The rapist smiles and Franco slaps him.

- Hey, hey wait. I didn't tell you to do anything to him. Let him go.

-But brother, this man is being sought by the entire mafia, if we hand him over we will rise in his opinion.

- You know very well that neither you nor I, Franco, will ever be accepted by the mafia.

- Still, it's always good to be on her side. Let's kill him then, you know he's nothing more than a disgusting rapist.

One of Vittório's men also interferes.

- Franco is right. If we don't kill him, he will continue raping defenseless women without stopping.

- What's your name?

-Maurizio.

- Well Maurizio, I have a proposal to make you. Depending on your answer I will decide whether you live or die.

 Depending on your answer I will decide whether you live or die

- What do you have in mind, Vittório?

- You'll already know.

Vittório gets up and walks around the rapist.

- What is your proposal sir?

- I want you to kidnap a woman for me.

- What woman is this Vittório?

Vittório looks at Franco.

- Giulia. Lorenzo and her are scheduled to get married in a few days, but as far as I'm concerned he won't marry her.

- Are you going crazy brother? Lorenzo will kill you.

- He will never know that I was the one who took her from him, I will keep her hidden.

- And if I get the girl for you, will I be free?

- Completely.

- Don't do that, Vittório.

- Shut up. Where is your hiding place?

- Very close to here. It could be used as a captivity for the girl.

- You'll take her there, but look carefully. You can't touch her, otherwise I swear to God, I'll kill you, slowly.

- I don't touch women who haven't been involved with men from the sect, I assure you.