23º Cap - Lorenzo gives mothers an ultimatum

Giulia manages to resist, even after losing her balance and breath, with Lorenzo's kisses.

- We don't need to stop.

- Don't do it like that, darling.

- We can't Lorenzo, my parents arrive tomorrow and my mother would soon find out that I gave myself to you, before the wedding.

Lorenzo gets off of her, lying down next to her on his back.

- Just seeing you makes me lose my mind.

Giulia gets up and opens the door.

- Well, don't miss out, we'll have a lifetime to make love.

Lorenzo, despite being upset, pulls the sheet and decides to sleep.

As soon as he wakes up he drinks his coffee by the pool reading the news, when he sees the movement of security guards at the gate.

- Lorenzo, they've arrived.

- Thank you Domenico.

- Buon giorno Good morning).

- Buongiorno and welcome.

- You have a beautiful house Lorenzo.

- Thank you Mrs. Martina.

- Did a good travel?

- Yes, your plane is quite spacious and comfortable.

- I needed to have one because of business, Mr. Giovani.

- Where is my daughter?

- It's in the room, you can go to it. Tommaso will take them inside the house, and Rosario and Salvatore will take care of their luggage and tell them which room they will stay in.

- Leave it to me, Lorenzo.

Upon entering, everyone is impressed by the size and beauty of Lorenzo's mansion.

- That's why he said that our house didn't pay the debt. Look at the size of the father's house.

- Your sister will own everything here, Pietro.

- I'm starting to think that you made a great decision when you gave Giulia in marriage to this mobster.

Martina looks at Pietro and scolds him.

- We women are free to make our choices, what your father did was unforgivable.

- Our sister was lucky Pietro, but the story could have been different, if instead of Lorenzo it had been a drooling old man.

Lorenzo's mother enters the room with her husband.

- You must be Giulia's family?

- Exactly. And who are you?

- This is my father and this is my mother.

All eyes are on Lorenzo who appears at the door.

Lina decides to no longer live in Chiara's apartment, going straight from the hospital to her fiance's house.