19º Cap - Lorenzo will only touch Giulia at the nuptials

Lorenzo's father doesn't believe what he just heard.

- You're not serious. You are not in love with a slut who was offered in exchange for a debt.

- What do you call a slut, a woman who didn't even open her legs for me?

- I do not believe this.

- Well, believe me, my father. Giulia is a virgin and if she doesn't believe she can investigate. It wasn't just her purity that made me fall in love. Giulia has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life.

- You can't be mistaken? Huh? After all, this is the first time that a girl like this lives in the same house as you.

- What do you mean by that?

- That you will lose interest when you take her to bed.

- Well, my father, you know better than anyone, that every night I had the woman I wanted in my bed. And many of them were even difficult and that didn't make me fall in love with them.

Giulia hears this and her jealousy makes her come downstairs.

- I didn't like that, love.

Federico watches Giulia get down and stop in front of Lorenzo.

- Giulia, you shouldn't be standing. Dad, this is your daughter-in-law.

- How is Giulia?

- Good.

- Sorry for making you hear that, dear.

- It hurts just to think that you've been with other women before me

- That was before Giulia, but now it's only you I think about. It's only you that I want to live my whole life with. You understand?

- I understand.

Giulia puts her hand on her head and still feels dizzy.

- What are you feeling, dear?

- A little dizzy.

- Sit her here Lorenzo.

- You weren't supposed to get out of bed, Giulia. I'll take her to the fourth father.