10º Cap - Lorenzo goes to the Bianchi Brothers Casino

After the kiss Giulia tries to slap him, but he holds her hand.

- Let me go.

- I won't let you do that. It doesn't suit you.

Giulia calms down and Lorenzo lets go of her hand.

- Sorry. I lost my mind.

- You are very impulsive Giulia.

- Am I impulsive? And what are you? As if it were not enough to have been exchanged for my father's debt, would I now be forced to force kisses?

Lorenzo pulls her again, looking at her lips and she tries to resist him.

- May I know what you are looking at?

- That beautiful little mouth of yours, saying that you were forced to kiss me.

- Lorenzo Ferrari stay away from me.

- Impossible, dear, we live in the same house and we will soon get married, did you forget?

- I'm not going to marry you.

- If you continue kissing me like that, you will marry much more passionately than I imagined.

- Well, you presumptuous one.

Giulia loses her head again and hits Lorenzo's chest, then stops to stroke it.

- What it was? Did it surprise my chest to be so well defined?

Giulia looks at him and a new atmosphere occurs.

- Nothing like that. It only hurt my hand. That's it.

- Let me see.

Lorenzo is worried and kisses Giulia's hand, who, upon feeling Lorenzo's touch, prefers to slowly pull it away.

- Release Lorenzo.

- Soon you will be able to caress him in our bed. Will you marry me?

- No. Give up Lorenzo. I won't marry you.

Giulia leaves leaving Lorenzo smiling.

- Domenico. Tell the men that tomorrow we will pay a visit to the Bianchi Brothers Casino.

- Leave it to me, Lorenzo.

Lorenzo keeps thinking about Giulia and how good her touch was.

As soon as the day dawns, Violetta goes to the security guards' quarters with the excuse of knowing information about Lorenzo and finds Tommaso leaving the room.