20º Cap - Giulia tells Lorenzo that she will marry Vittório

Lorenzo's father returns to Brazil and tells his wife Beatrice everything he witnessed in Italy.

- Lorenzo and Giulia are in fact in love and there is nothing we can do.

- What do you mean there's nothing that can be done?

- As I already said. Lorenzo is crazy about her, like I've never seen him before about a woman.

- Of course she must be, she must be a professional in bed, Lorenzo likes that

- That's where you're wrong, he didn't sleep with this girl. She is virgin.

- Virgin? Yes. I do not believe that.

- Well, believe me, I spoke to the security guards and they all assured me that Lorenzo and she don't sleep in the same bed.

- Did you see her ? What did you think of her?

- Very pretty and polite.

- We can't let Lorenzo marry anyone, Federico.

- Don't worry, Beatrice. I asked for a full report on Giulia and her entire family. It should already be in my email. Let's go to my office. Come with me.

Federico turns on the computer and the first thing that caught his attention was the beautiful Moretti family winery.

- Who are these Federico?

- They are Giulia's parents and this was the Winery he lost at the "Bianchi Brothers" Casino.

- That idiot ruined his family.

-This is his wife and this is his eldest son, who is also a drug user.

- Who is Giulia of these two?

- This is Giulia and this is Violetta.

Beatrice watches Giulia for a moment.

- A dysfunctional family. Of course they set it all up, including this seduction game with Lorenzo.

- I think it's unlikely. Giulia doesn't have the profile you're imagining.

- Well, I want to draw my own conclusions, Federico. He takes me back to Italy.

- The doctor said it wasn't good for you to return to Italy now.

- I've already lost one son, Federico, and I can't bear losing the other. I need to go back and remove women from Lorenzo's life.

Lorenzo arrives at the hospital, going straight to Lina's room, who had already returned from sedation.

- Boss, are you here?

- Hi Lina. I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, I wasn't in Venice.

- Yes yes. Domenico told me.

- Are you being looked after here? Because otherwise it will.