33º Cap - Vincenzo looks for Lorenzo

Lorenzo takes a break in the room, as he doesn't intend to clash with Giulia.

- I think it's time for her to calm down.

At the bedroom door, Lorenzo holds his hand at the mention of knocking, but soon regrets it.

- No. She's going to tell me to sleep in the other room. It's best not to knock and just enter at once.

Giulia was lying on her back and Lorenzo didn't know if she was awake or asleep and decided to go under the cover with her.

- What are you doing here Lorenzo?

- As far as I know, this is also my room.

- I told you to sleep in the guest room.

- But I decided that I'm going to stay right here, as it's a little cold today and that room is quite cold.

Lorenzo already says this, so that Giulia doesn't get the idea of ​​going to sleep there herself and, on top of that, far from him.

- Okay then, stay alone.

Even though she doesn't go to the other room, Giulia gets up, pulling the blanket and lying down on the sofa next to the bed.

Lorenzo takes a book from the drawer and begins to handle it at the same time as he talks to Giulia.

- Giulia doesn't do it like that, dear, if you sleep there alone you'll feel very cold.

-I'm mad at you Lorenzo and I don't want to sleep next to her.

- You know what you'll be missing by not sleeping here, don't you?

- Me and all Italian women you mean?

- I didn't marry all of them, I married you.

- He didn't get married because he couldn't.

- Don't talk like that, dear.

- Because I'm sure that if you could, you would have done it.

- Don't be a child, my love and lie down here next to me.

- No Lorenzo, I already said no.

Giulia turns to the side, apparently determined, but in reality dying to jump into her husband's arms.

- I can go there?

- No way, you can stay there the way you are.

- Giulia doesn't do that to me. I love you.

Giulia turns around again, looks at the beautiful face he makes and ends up giving in that mesmerizing look.

- I love you too and I'm cold.

Lorenzo looks at her and lifts the cover.

- Come down here, I promise to warm you up.

- It's OK.