36º Cap - Giulia catches Grazi kissing Lorenzo

Tommaso receives information about partners Giacomo and Guido, and goes to personally investigate.

- I'm right in front of the Catania Casino, it took me two hours to get here.

- I had already heard about this Casino in Catania. What's he like? Is it big, does it attract attention?

- No, it's not big. Even though it's small, it can be seen through a huge billboard as soon as you arrive in Catania.

- If they need all this visualization, it's a sign that they don't make that much profit.

- Definitely not. What did you discover about them Nestore?

- I discovered that despite not being part of the mafia, these partners are dangerous killers.

- I already suspected they were, given their boldness.

- What deadline did they give Mr. Giovanni?

- That's the problem, they just said the deadline was running out.

- Ok Tommaso, don't delay there.

- I've already turned the car around and I'm heading back to Sicily.

- Call me as soon as you arrive.

- I'll do it.

Giulia decides to keep her word and that night she doesn't make love to Lorenzo who, when he wakes up, looks at her even more in love.

Lorenzo gets up slowly so as not to wake his beloved, but Giulia senses his absence and wakes up.

- Buongiorno dear (Good morning)

- Buongiorno.

- Shall we go down to have breakfast, or would you prefer to have him brought here?

- I prefer to go down.

- Giulia, how long will you be playing this hard game?

- I don't know what rough game you're talking about.

- I can't go without touching you for long, I'll let you know.

Lorenzo leaves the room irritated, while Giulia chooses what to wear.