Chapter.26

Author's POV

Jimin looked at yoongi as yoongi sat talking with Y/n while Y/n was just glancing at jimin from time to time.

Jimin sighed as he looked at his wife who was staring at him,he gulped smiling to her as she smiled back what a big mess park jimin has created!

Hoseok looked at Jennie as he looked around again jimin was looking at him with pleading eyes "umm jimin bro we have to talk about something let's go, baby I'll be back " hoseok said as he pecked Jennie's forehead as she nodded talking with areum.

Yoongi's phone rang as he excused himself getting out of the house to talk on call.

Jimin looked at hoseok as hoseok sighed "what happened now jimin ?" Hoseok asked as jimin sighed "hyung I messed up I really messed up " jimin said as hoseok chuckled "I knew it " hoseok said as jimin looked at him confused "you love Y/n right? You fell for her right?" Hoseok asked as jimin gulped nodding as yes hoseok smiled.

"Areum knows " hoseok said as Jimin's eyes widened "what do you mean hyung ?" He asked as hoseok smiled "areum knows you love Y/n " hoseok said as jimin froze.

Meanwhile.

Areum watched Y/n as inside her heart she was jealous of this girl not because she is beautiful or anything but because how she can have jimin in future.

Areum wonders why they decided on something this stupid instead of just getting married to eachother.

Now her brother is also involved in it and she doesn't knows what to do she has to go meet him today or else she will go crazy.

Yoongi walked inside telling his sister how he has work and can't join for dinner as he bid bye to her and looked at Y/n biding her bye with a cute smile as Y/n smiled back saying bye.

"Y/n can we talk ?" Areum said as Y/n nodded "sure " Y/n said as both went to areum's bedroom.

Y/n's POV

I looked at areum as she gestured me to sit I took a seat on couch as she sat on bed infront of me "How long do you thing you both gonna play around?" She asked as I looked at her confused what does she even means "you and my husband " she said as my eyes widened.

My heartbeat fastened how the hell she knows and what's with her tone?

"Look Y/n I'll get this straight to point it's either you both sort it out and be together or you just get away from his life I won't tolerate you meddling in my marriage life " she said as I gulped.

"Areum shi I I what are you talking about?" I asked as she rolled her eyes "you better drop the act seriously do you think people around you are blind or what?" Areum said as my eyes widened.

"Oh really if you were not blind then why did you agreed to this contact " I said well if she can be bad then I can to.

She smirked "I have my own reasons but how bitchy of you Y/n sharing your lover with someone else ?" She said as I rolled my eyes looking at her biting my own inner cheek.

"Yeah I love him so what? It's that idiot who is not ready to realise it not my fault I just supported him in his decision and we are still in first phase of our relationship " I said as areum sighed.

"1 week you have 1 week till our marriage gets registered to the government before that take back your lover or forget him for forever it's my first and last warning kim Y/n shi " areum said as she stood up going out of the room fucking bitch !!

1 week ? What am I supposed to do in 1 week if jimin is not ready to cooperate?

Author's POV

Jimin gulped as hoseok told him everything including how his and areum's marriage is still not registered and will be registered after 1 week.