Chapter.1

The midday was awesome as the girl sat under the blossom tree writing something in her dairy as her eyes fell on a pair of boots which stood infront of her she smiled looking up at the man who was smiling happily at her ,his eyes showing love ,care ,respect ,affection everything she wanted in her partner "sorry for coming late " he said holding his both ears she smiled "it's fine " she said in a sweet voice as he melted hearing it he took a seat beside her engulfing her into him making her giggle.. "I love you jung Y/n" he whispered pecking her forehead as she smiled "I love you too pa--" she couldn't continue her sentence as she felt water on her face..

Her eyes opened wide as she gasped for air looking around she found herself in her own bedroom as her brother was there laughing at her "yaa how many times do I have to wake you up ? You left me with no choice now come on tae is already here !!" He said as the girl sighed but smiled hearing the name tae "really ? Oh my am really late today oppa you should have done it early !!" She said running around the room as her brother looked at her confused "do what ? " he asked confused as she glared at him "this water thing " she said as her brother smiled proudly she sighed running into her washroom ..

The man smiled as he held flowers in his hand while smiling happily "lover boy " the other man said as he smiled lover boy name he has gained from her family "hyung " he whined as the brother smiled "yeah yeah she is coming your girl was deep in her dreamland " he said as the man giggled smiling "good morning tae sorry for waking up late did you wait long ?" She said as she came downstairs running hugging him tightly as he smiled ruffling her hairs "no baby I didn't wait long and good morning " he said as she smiled pecking his lips he smiled "Yaaa jung Y/n ,kim taehyung both of you !! Not in my holy house !!" He yelled as the couple smiled "ayyy seokjin oppa " she said smiling hugging her brother as he pouted "what ?" He said as she giggled "I'll get going now bye " she said pecking his cheek as both ran outside the older one sighed "she didn't had her breakfast !!" He yelled sighing.

Canada.

The man who was tied on the chair, was bleeding from everywhere his eyes were swollen from crying ,his mouth was full of blood ,his cheeks having cuts and his body was in bloody clothes his mouth was closed with a clothe in his mouth stopping him from crying in pain,the man walked inside with 2 mans behind him "ring here ,ring there your mafia is here to cut you in two " the man sang as his hand held a knife..he was young as he sat infront of the man who was tied

"You ?" The man said in his weak voice looking at the man's face infront of him "suprise motherfucker ?" He said in English with a smirk "I I.. how you aren't aren't you a university student ?" The middle aged man whinced in pain while asking the question "I'm darling I'm a student but a mafia student..well you see am deep down in this buisness but ayy education is important too right ?" He said playing with his knife without looking at the man "but but --" the old man couldn't continue as the knife slided through his throat making him gasp and blood run down his vein was cut perfectly "damnnn this knife is awesome " he said smiling "didn't I said don't shout at me don't shout at me ?" The boy said as he glared at the tied man who was taking his last breath "but you never listen to me now see you will never shout again " he whispered as he stabbed the man's neck again and again until he was satisfied he let the knife fall from his hand as a man from behind wiped his hand for him "damn euuuuu I hate this filthy blood " he said  in korean as he washed his hands and dried them he swapped his hairs back walking out "so ?" He asked as his man's chuckled "your father is asking to meet you " he said as the mafia sighed "I don't wanna go to Seoul!!" He groaned as his man's sighed looking down "Damn that old man just wait until I get the throne officially I'll be killing him first !!!!!" He growled going out slamming the door loudly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n sighed as she looked at the professor who was now lecturing her for coming late ofcourse taehyung and she weren't in same class taehyung was her senior "why are you late again ?" The professor asked as Y/n bowed to him a little "am sorry " she said as he sighed after lecturing her for good 10 minutes he let her sit but even before she can sit "you have detention after your classes " he said as Y/n rolled her eyes not gonna lie girl is sassy much "whatever " she mumbled sitting beside her bestfriend as her bestfriend giggled at her eyes roll "what made you late today?" She whispered as Y/n smiled "the dream " said Y/n as her friend nodded her head so done..."I wonder who is this man who keeps appearing in your dream and for god sake not my brother but some other man " the girl said as Y/n sighed her heart aching at the name of her boyfriend "I hope it's just a dream " she whispered to herself...while trying to focus on the lecture.....

Everything stays silent before the arrival of tsunami cause when it comes all that happens is disaster 💜

So many of you must be confused why Y/n and Taehyung again together cause parallel universe not that much different from this world but don't worry you will see the plot soon.