Chapter.3

Y/n's POV

I looked at the man who was smiling towards me "take care of yourself miss"he said as I smiled "would you like some coffee?"I asked him as he nodded as no "my friend is waiting for me and yes do not go out alone in the night " he said as I smiled I bowed to him thanking him again "umm your friend tell thanks to him too " I said as he nodded was about to go "excuse me can can I know your names ?" I asked as he smiled "hoseok am hoseok and my friend is jimin " he said as I smiled "am Y/n" I said as he smiled patting my head and went away I ran inside saw oppa if I tell him now he will be worried "what took so long why do you look scared baby ?" He asked as I sighed "I'm not scared oppa I ran all the way here " I said as he nodded "okay now go fresh up we will have dinner " he said as I nodded.

Author's POV

Jimin sighed inhaling the smoke from the cigarette and blowing it out looking at the sky as his brother joined in "let's go home " his brother said as jimin "I don't have a home " jimin whispered "then what is it that you have ?" His brother asked "palace,Apartment,house,four walls and a roof "he said closing his eyes taking his cigarette "what is home from your perspective?" Jimin asked his brother "hmm I dunno cause I already have a home I never thought about it you tell me " he replied as jimin took out another cigarette out lighting it up as he finished the first one "when you are out all day and someone is waiting for you ,worried about you, did you eat ,where are you and when you come back to them they cherish you with all the affection, engulf you caresses you ,missed you I I think that is called home..no matter at what place where you go ,you know you have to come back to that person back to your home " jimin said as hoseok's breath hitched a little hearing his little brother's word he realised how much his brother has been alone since he was a baby "you will find your home soon jimin" hoseok said looking away not wanted to meet his brother's eyes "I want to but yet I don't want it cause I know one day that home will be not mine " he whispered sighing "let's go I'm sleepy " he said as hoseok nodded "let's go back to park's " hoseok said as jimin smiled "is that girl safe ?" He asked as hoseok nodded "Y/n is her name " he said as jimin smiled 'Y/n' beautiful name he thought.

Y/n's POV

I woke up again with the same dream...I sighed who is this boy seriously i have to go to lectures i sighed oppa must have gone to his meeting today since he is not here dancing in front of me today I giggled..

Time skip

I looked at jennie as she is smiling happily "why are you smiling don't tell me you fell on your head ?" I said as she looked at me so done "what ?" I asked as she sighed "I met him yesterday " she said as I sighed her love of her life as she says "yeah yeah whatever " I whispered looking in my book "but when I met him I didn't felt the same feeling as before " she continued as I looked at her "what do you mean ?" I asked as she "like back at the time whenever I saw him my heart beaten like crazy, I felt so comfortable yet vulnerable, I felt like this is my home but now its different now I felt empty " she said as I thought about it "did you fell out of love? " I asked as she looked at me worried "please don't say that our marriage is about to get fixed I can't live with a man whom I don't even love " she said as I rolled my eyes "I dunno anymore " I said as she fake cried I chuckled .

Author's POV

Taehyung walked inside his class and sat on his seat as the lecturer joined the class "welcome our new student " he said as a boy walked inside making taehyung smile widely "please introduce yourself " the sir said "myself park jimin " the boy said as everyone looked at him with a smile which was uncomfortable for him "you can seat wherever you want " the sir said as he nodded and looked at taehyung ,taehyung smiled as jimin took a seat beside him "how's you " he asked as jimin smiled "what will happen to me within a day we just met yesterday " jimin replied cockily as taehyung sighed both breaking into smiles..

The boy looked at Y/n as she smiled and laughed with jennie ,he smiled when she glanced at him "join us " she said as he nodded taking his lunch he decided to sit beside her but someone else sat "dude I sit beside my girlfriend " the boy said as the boy sighed a little scared "fuck off taehyung you can't talk with my friend like that !!" Y/n scolded him as she smiled at the boy "come jungkook sit here " she said patting beside her other side he smiled taking it "so didn't I told you about my friend this is him park jimin " taehyung said as Y/n smiled looking at jimin remembering him both of there eyes widened "you both know eachother ?" Taehyung asked before Y/n can speak jimin spoke "no " he said coldly making Y/n froze on her spot by his attitude making her wonder if she took him for the wrong person or what ?

'Whenever I look at you ,my heart beats 2 times faster and my mind becomes more clear of my decision, my eyes rest on yours but my body wants to be collided with yours,my lips tell me they are lonely so would you comfort them with yours ?'