Chapter.8

Author's POV

Jennie looked at her phone for the 27th time "it's already 8 why is he still not here did he ditched me ?" Jennie said pouting well it's not like she came late she came way to early she is here since 7 pm well to meet her date.

The boy opened the door he is wearing normal clothes today no suits or formal since it's a date he walked inside only to see the girl he is here for   waiting for him....making his heartbeat...

Jennie looks up as her front chair is pulled and here he is ...

Looking handsome as ever she gulped dryly gosh how can someone be so handsome and hot in casual clothes "am I late ?" He asked biting his lower lip as he is nervous "not at all " jennie says smiling glad that he came "umm uh I--" he couldn't continue as jennie stood up bending over the table just to peck his lips making him froze on his spot "thanks for coming and not making me stand on you " she said taking her seat back....

Shit shit shit hoseok said in his mind as his face is whole red how can this girl be this brave making him want to go hide under the table cause he is not sure when she will jump at him ....

"Let's order?" Jennie asked well it's new the roles are exchanged from the very start we guess..."su-sure waiter?" He looks away shyly as jennie can't help but giggle smiling yes she can't stop smiling not even when he is infront of her..."what would you like miss.kim ?" Hosoek asks as jennie pouts feeling slightly hurt with the name he took "jennie call me jennie or baby or babygirl or whatever you like " she said as the waiter looked at them with wide eyes making hoseok chock badly on his words "I'll like a steak and wine " she says looking at the waiter with glare to leave them alone "same as her " hoseok says as the waiter goes away feeling sorry for hoseok "so this is our first official date ?" Jennie asks as hosoek gulps again "look jennie I'm just here to tell you that you and me are impossible I I don't even feel anything for you I'm sorry for being straight forward but this is not happening " hoseok says seriously he has many works remaining to do as jennie whole world crashes down "then why did you came here ?" She asked her face serious now "to tell you in person " he says looking anywhere but her face ,she sighs gulping down the water to control her anger "why ?" She asks as hoseok looks at her confused "hmm ?" He hmms "why won't you date me ? Am I not beautiful enough ? Not your type ? Or are you gay it's fine I'll make you straight " she says as hoseok wants to giggle never in his life he met someone like her "its not any of those you are indeed beautiful maybe more than beautiful I can't Express in words " he said as it made her heart beat non stop "and am straight " he answered as she sighed in relief "I have many responsibilities on me jennie and I cannot date until I make them complete I promised someone " he says as the waiter bought there food they hoseok cuttet the steak and gave his plate to jennie .

Jennie looked at hoseok as he paid the bill and got up "I'll drop you home " he said as jennie got up angrily after 30 minutes of convincing him it didn't worked out he still is saying no "no thanks mr.jung I can go by myself !!" She spit as he stunned there she is angry definitely angry both walked out silently through the lobby as it's all silent.. "am sorry " hoseok said as jennie didn't said anything "just remember one thing if I see any girl with you I'll fucking kill her ,then you and then myself !!" She yelled as hoseok closed his eyes taking a deep breath "go home bye " he said walking ahead of her as she stood there blankly tears threatening to fall "jerk! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I LOVE YOU ,YOU FOOL & I'LL WAIT TILL THE END JUST SAY---" she couldn't continue as her lips are sealed with hoseok's making her purse drop from her hand ,her hands grabbing his hairs as she kisses back immediately with much passion showing him the same love he is giving ,tongues dominating ,teeths crashing, lips colliding,breath fastening ......both pulled back after god knows how many minutes "stop shouting do not hurt yourself it makes me want to protect you " hoseok whispered his head joining her as her tears dropped finally "then protect me ,make me yours so I won't dare to hurt myself...never " she whispered and it was enough for him to pick her up and make her seat in his car putting her seatbelt she looked at him confused "my purse ?" She asked worries "my mans will pick it up " he said starting the car....without looking at her...'is he mad at me or what ' she thought...

At Taehyung & Y/n's POV

Y/n looked at taehyung as he just came out of shower "where were you last night?" She asked as he didn't looked at her "at work " he said as her heart clenched "you could have called me " she said as he sighed "my phone was off baby " he said as she nodded biting her lower lip he lied,he is fucking lieing to her.."tae ?" She asked as he looked at her in her teary eyes his heart got torned in pieces "Y/n" he whispered walking closer but she stepped back "please tell me you are not lieing to me ?" She asked his gulped he doesn't know what to say and she got her answer "I'm going out do not come after me I'll be here back cause we both know I've nowhere to go " she said chuckling through tears as she picked her purse and got out of the room...taehyung stood there guilty he sighed his own tears falling...

Jimin wore his robe as he just got out of shower and ran downstairs to see who is here at this time...its almost 10 pm hoseok definitely won't ring bell since he has passcode ..did he had to give leave to maids tonight only he opened the door and was met by brown teary eyes "Y/n ?" He asked as she looked at him in his eyes "can I come in ?" She asked as he nodded letting her inside "have a seat " he said as she sat he brought water for her she drank it..."what brings you here is everything fine ?" He asked as she looks at him hurt ,her eyes full of tears threatening to fall "why did you lied ?" She asked as his heartbeat stopped for a moment he felt the floor under him parting away from him "what?" He asked "why did you lied that taehyung was with you ?" She asked as he gulped seeing her hurt makes him wants to protect her "I'm I'm sorry " he says "I'll not accept it " she says "I have a request " she says as he nods immediately "what is it?" He asks as she stands up "please do not interfere in my business we are nothing nor friends so stay away " she said as he felt numb "goodbye " she whispered started to walk away as he held her wrist...pulling her back at her place infront of him "what the hel--" she couldn't continue as she is engulfed by his arms...near his chest hearing his heartbeat.. as she needed this more that anything at this moment...her tears fell from her eyes...as she closed her eyes "please stop doing this ,this this is not right you have no rights to play with my heart..." she says as he feels guilty "I'm I'm falling apart....nothing is working and your making me more confused please stop " she cries more as he closes his eyes patting her hairs softly she felt home...after a long time...she felt safe...she felt caressed....most importantly she felt loved..

I dunno what I just wrote lmao but yeah anyway have a good day...