Chapter.21

Author's POV

Jennie looked at Y/n who was giving her puppy eyes as jennie sighed "Y/n you and me we both know it's wrong.. its wrong for you even more for that girl !" Jennie said as Y/n looked down "I know I know it all jennie but I don't wanna lose him.. no I felt my home with him..I never even felt like this with taehyung " Y/n said as her own eyes got teary remembering everything "after that incident he is the only one who made me felt safe from the first meeting " Y/n said as jennie looked at her "are you serious so your telling me you have met jimin before he came to university?" Jennie asked as Y/n nodded as yes "jennie please I love him i fell back in love with him the day I met him ,I want him be with me after jin oppa jimin is the most comfortable man I found.." Y/n said as jennie thought for a moment "okay fine does that girl knows?" Jennie asked as Y/n nodded as no "no she only knows that jimin is marrying her for his benefit and she is marrying him for her benefit " Y/n said as jennie sighed "did you met her ?" Jennie asked as Y/n nodded "she is beautiful inside and outside I'm afraid I might be ruining her but after knowing they will be signing a contract I knew this is a business and nothing else " Y/n said as jennie gulped "you may end up getting hurt not her " jennie said as Y/n smiled "I know I might but I'm ready to risk it all jennie for myself ,for my love " Y/n said as jennie was now genuinely was scared for her friend she just wanted to go and punch park jimin right now "send jimin inside right now " jennie said as Y/n went out...jennie gulped 'am sorry Y/n but I can't let you get ruined ' jennie thought as jimin walked inside "park jimin I heard Y/n's side now I wanna hear yours then I'll take decision and no matter what is it you will accept it " jennie said as jimin sighed "if you will tell me to leave Y/n I won't!" Jimin said as jennie didn't smiled "if you don't accept then I'll get going and you will never meet Y/n I'll make sure of that by telling her brother everything!!" Jennie said as jimin sighed "okay I'll accept your decision. "

The days went by and it was finally the day of the wedding...in between those days much happened seokjin got to know that his sister is no more taken ,he was sad and angry wanted to kill taehyung for sure but Y/n made sure to calm him down ,no she didn't tell him anything about jimin cause he will fucking kill her first then kill jimin then himself..she just introduced him as her friend nothing more...

Day Of Wedding.

Author's POV

Y/n looked at Areum as she was bridesmaid since she promised .

Areum looked at herself not believing its herself in the mirror but Y/n smiled at her "you're looking beautiful Areum " she whispered pecking her forehead lovingly as yoongi walked inside in his suit ready to take his sister to her groom but halted in his steps watching two beautiful Angel's infront of him.