Chapter.24

Y/n's POV

I looked at my watch the wedding must be finished till now I sighed looking at taehyung sleeping I have to go meet jimin at any cost ...I looked at jennie who was also sleeping I came out of the room to call hoseok shi...

OTP

Y/n : yeobuseyo?
Hk : Yes Y/n ?
Y/n : is the wedding over hoseok shi ?
Hk : yes it is jimin is worried for you, I hope taehyung is fine .
Y/n : yes he is ,umm can you come here to stay with jennie so I can go meet jimin please ?
Hk : sure Y/n don't worry I was about to visit my brother-in-law anyways.

I kept the call as I looked at the watch...I waited for hoseok shi but my eyes widened when I saw jimin walked towards me with a blank face ..

"Jimin ? What the hell are you doing here !!" I asked as hoseok went inside the room jimin looked inside the room once and held my wrist pulling me with him "how dare your brother beat my friend Kim Y/n !!" He growled as I looked at his angry face "the fuck do you mean jimin !! I know what oppa did was wrong but you do not have any right to talk to me like this !" I said as he sighed closing his eyes but next moment my eyes widened when he suddenly kissed me not forced or rude it was a gentle one which melted me like an ice cube ,he pulled back cupping my face "am sorry ,I I just got so angry tae is my childhood friend baby and seeing him hurt, hurts me I I know you both have past " he said as I sighed gulping "I nevermind why are you here you should be with your wife !!" I glared at him almost yelling as he smiled "I'm with my wife " he said as he held pecked my forehead "sit here " he said as I sat on the bench "close your eyes " he said again as he gave something in my hand I opened my eyes seeing a card...

  ♤...Park jimin Weds Kim Y/n...

It reads as my eyes widened "what is this ?" I asked as he smiled mysteriously "well well we are going on a adventure everything is done we just have to go there " he said as I rolled my eyes....

Next Day .

Y/n looked at herself as she couldn't believe what has happened in the past 12 hours but she is happy "your looking so beautiful " the girl said as Y/n smiles "thanks you made me beautiful " Y/n said as the girl smiled .

Jimin smiled as he looked around satisfied with his surroundings as hoseok smiled at him "satisfied?" He asked as jimin nodded as yes "thanks hyung for always supporting me " he said as hoseok smiled hugging his brother "your happiness is the only thing that matters jimin now go and get ready for your new life " .

The priest smiled "please bring the groom " he said as jimin walked to him,sitting Beside him infront of the square which has fire in it ..."you can bring the bride now " said the priest as jimin looked at the entrance patiently his eyes waiting for her...

She walked through the aisle looking at her groom who was now smiling staring at her ,her breath hitched watching him looking so damn eternal...

She smiled as he gave her his hand..in his eyes she looked the most beautiful bride he has ever seen...his bride ,his Y/n ...

(Ps : imagine your makeup by yourself)

Both smiled as the priest started the wedding ritual "an indian wedding which will be bonded by the God's blessing ,they will start there new life with 7 rounds..."here ,put this mangalsutra around her neck which is your wedding's proof and a beautiful bond " the priest said as jimin took it he choosed it himself.. making her wear it...

"Now you are half way through the wedding, get up for phere (7 rounds lmao ) " he said as both stood up as hoseok has already tied there knots

"Now you are half way through the wedding, get up for phere (7 rounds lmao ) " he said as both stood up as hoseok has already tied there knots ....each steps they took they were bonded for life...

"The wedding is over you both are married now ,support eachother in every situation, from wealth to poor ,from health to sick " said the priest as the couple smiled bending down to take his blessings...

Hoseok smiled congratulating them "congratulations now couple" he said as both smiled ...

"I Love you Mrs.park Y/n.."

"I Love you too Mr.park "

Both kissed eachother as they both were happy...

The End...