Chapter.2

Canada.

The boy packed his bag triedly as he looked at the frame on his table taking it in his hand staring at the face of the other boy "idiot " he whispered keeping it inside his bag "may I come in sir ?" The man said in english as the boy put his blank face "come in " he replied in English having a Canadian accent "the car is ready and your plane is ready " he said as the boy nodded "what about dad ? What did he say ?" He asked as the man sighed "he just wants to meet you " he replied as the boy rolled his eyes "let's go " he said going out as the man took his bag following his boss.

1 Week Later..

Y/n's POV

I looked in the mirror smiling "beautiful " I whispered I look beautiful I smiled world wide beautiful "euuu what's wrong with your face ???" I sighed looking at my brother "I look beautiful !!" I said as he nodded as no "this is beauty " he said cupping his own face "what you have is ugly " he said as I rolled my eyes "jealous much ?" I said as he looked at me as if am a poop "yaaks" he said going out I sighed why in this whole world I got this over dramatic brother "get your ass down lover boy is here !!!" He yelled from downstairs as I smiled "lover boy tae " I giggled as I took my phone and ran out of the room to see taehyung my boyfriend already there smiling he is looking so handsome his black shirt tugged in his blue jeans "hey beautiful " he said as I pecked his lips tip toeing "do I have to wear heels ?" I asked as he nodded as no "let's go " he said..

Today is our date its sunday so it's our date ,we go on date every sunday I held his hand as we walked around the road "what happened?" I asked as he didn't said anything "nothing am just thinking about something " he said as I smiled "is it about your friend again?" I asked as he nodded "yup he came here but he still didn't tried to contact me " tae said as I sighed "it's fine you can contact him then " I said as he smiled ruffling my hairs one of the things he loves to do "I did but I couldn't reach so I'm thinking about going to his house tomorrow " he said as I nodded "you gonna take jennie too ?" I asked as he nodded as yes "ofcourse I'll " he said as i sighed "I'll be all alone in class then " I whispered as he smiled pinching my cheek "then I'll attend classes first then I'll go " he said as I smiled "tell this to jennie to or she will dance thinking she ain't coming to class tomorrow " I said remembering how happy my bestfriend gets at the thought of bunking classes.

Next Night...

"Y/n can you go and bring some milk from store ?" I looked at my brother as he was standing with a spatula in his hand as if he will hit me if i declined, i kept my phone in my pocked "I'll go give me money " i said wearing my jacket "here and bring some chocolates you gonna get your periods this week " he said reminding me as I giggled "sure mom " I said going out he is like my mother and father ......I walked on the streets why is there so much dark tonight?

The boy rolled his eyes trying to stop his tears as his hyung walked behind him "I said leave me alone !" He yelled "am sorry I can't " his hyung said as the boy sighed looking up in the sky "how can he even say that to me ??? He thinks I will do whatever he want I atleast want to marry the girl I want !!! I don't know about love I accept but I don't want my future kids to go through what I went from !!" He said as his hyung hummed understanding him "you can fall for anyone even 5 second are enough " his hyung said as the boy looked at his hyung with this face 😑😑 "what are you talking about?" He mumbled "I mean love at first sight " his hyung replied smiling at him as he sighed "I seriously don't understand this logic like how can anyone fall for any person just in 5 seconds and decide to live the rest of your life with them !!" He said trying to walk away as a girl ran to him feared...she was crying her eyes were red full of tears as her lips were quivering as she was shivering hard "hel-help me please " she whispered as he felt a sharp pain in his heart as if someone took his heart out of place and put it right back 'what is this feeling ' he thought looking her crying his heart ached as he got angry,sad,disappointed, scared in just few seconds of seeing her tears...

Y/n's POV

I got out of the store as I decided to buy some ttabboeki for me and oppa but the road was closed so I had to take the dark alley well nothing happened before nothing will happen today..

I saw few mans sitting there fuck....I will just ask oppa to make some tomorrow I turned around silently to leave but someone held my hand "oyy babygirl have some fun with us " one of the man said he smelled like alcohol I sighed kicking him in his groin "fuck off " I yelled trying to go but suddenly many mans surrounded me fuck it !! My body started shivering remembering that awful night...no no not now....I told myself..as I looked at my left side and took a good run my body started shivering as they followed me...I ended up infront of two boys who looked decent "Hel-help me please " I whispered as I held his wirst tightly he was wearing a white shirt looked like an angel...."what's wrong?" The man behind him asked "some some mans are are following me...I I was just going home " I said...as the mans came behind me...."you both give that girl to us !! She is ours for tonight!!!" I closed my eyes I feeled a soft touch on my palm the boy in white was holding my hand.....he leaned in "don't worry hyung send this miss her home ,walk her safely " he said as the other boy smiled showing his dimples "thanks " I whispered bowing to him he didn't sai anything as I followed the dimple boy...

The boy smirked "I dunno about love but 5 seconds are enough for me to find my obsession " he whispered looking at the mans who were about to hit him but he took his gun out first aiming for the CCTV and then killing each of them well no one heard it cause the gun has silencer "looks like gotta clean this city too " he whispered keeping his gun inside his pocket and walking around whistling.......