Chapter.14

'I close my eyes so I can see you in my dream,but I don't wanna open my eyes cause I won't be able to look in your eyes in reality'
                                       - Author Moon.

Y/n's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror was I so straight forward yesterday well if taehyung sees me now he will say I was definitely waiting for us to break up which is definitely not true and he doesn't has any right to judge ,i love myself I've always done and i know what i should do and should not...i smiled "I have all rights to be happy ,to be with the one I want " I whispered smiling "and I also have all rights to look sexy as fuck " I said winking at myself..

Jimin's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror "why do I have all black outfits " I said to hoseok hyung as he looked at me "remember whenever I told you to try another colour you were like "black colour is my favourite it's like my soul "He said mimicking my serious voice "whatever don't worry now your wife will choose your clothes perfectly " hyung said smiling as I sighed "whatever I'll get going " I said biding goodbye..

Author's POV

Jimin took deep breaths as he waited for his date to come as soon as heard  his car's window getting knocked he immediately got out and was meeting by his beautiful angel "hii " he said smiling, tonight he decided to show her his real self..he will show it "hello mr.park looking handsome as always " Y/n said hugging him as he smiled pecking her forehead "Ofcource I'm after all who's boyfriend I'm " he said proudly as Y/n just giggled "let's go? Am getting hungry now " she said pouting as he nodded opening the door for her putting her seatbelt he moved to his side and sat inside..."you ready to go  ?" He asked while putting on seatbelt "I'm always ready to go when you are with me " she replied smiling as jimin felt the warmth and comfort in her words...his heart tingling with warm feelings which he is not able to understand but he doesn't wants this feelings to go away..

The man clenched his hand...he felt guilty, angry, defeated he cannot see this no he can't how dare she ? How dare she just move on from him ? He smirked "I'll make sure to show you whom you belong to Jung Y/n " he said going away...

Y/n's POV

I looked at jimin who was seriously driving he looked different today his hairs are not pulled back it's a different style..but he is again wearing black but looking hella hot,sexy yet cute and handsome at the same time..

but he is again wearing black but looking hella hot,sexy yet cute and handsome at the same time