Chapter.11

Y/n's POV

I looked around the house feeling slightly low jungkook looked at me "wanna go out for drink with me ? Let's get wasted I'll call jennie too " he said as I giggled nodding as yes "she will call her boyfriend too kook " I said as he looked at me confused "did you mean jimin?" He asked as something inside me felt happy hearing that name "nah her boyfriend you will see " I said walking towards the bedroom he gave me...

Author's POV

Hoseok got ready while smiling as jimin looked at him confused "why you smiling so much you okay hyung ?" Jimin asked concerned as hoseok just giggled "I'm fine bro " he said sweetly it wasn't like he wasn't sweet before he is always sweet but now he is giving diabetes to other "really are you sure ,no need to go see doctors?" Jimin asked getting a glare from his brother "I'm going out with my girlfriend and her friends wanna join?" He asked excited "sure ...wait what ? Since when you have a girlfriend????????" Jimin asked shock as hoseok just chuckled "since Last night " he said as jimin poured "whatever I'm not coming " he said as hosoek giggled and smirked "you sure you won't regret it later ?" He asked as jimin nodded lazily snuggling into the bed...thinking about something or someone which made hoseok chuckle "fine I'm leaving " he said as he took his phone out calling his girlfriend "oh yes baby am on my way ,are you and Y/n already there ?" Hoseok said smirking while getting out of the room jimin's eyes wide open as he sat on the bed did he just heard Y/n ? He blinked twice before getting up without looking at hoseok who was on the couch waiting he got ready and walked out of the room looking hot ..."let's go " jimin said as hoseok looked at him confused "excuse me ?" He asked as jimin didn't looked at him "I changed my mind I want to come too ,I I will probably get bored in this huge house so I thought why not join you I'll also get to meet your girlfriend " jimin said as hoseok just smirked "yeah yeah whatever floats your boat chim" he said as jimin walked behind him excited...

At The Club...

Jennie walked inside smiling but when she saw her bestfriend her smile faded away a little her friend looked different most important she was alone with jungkook ? Where is taehyung? She thought as she sighed and walked towards her "hey bae " she said excitedly as Y/n just smiled "how's you ?" She asked as jennie looked at her concerned "what's wrong?" She asked as Y/n sighed "I broke up with taehyung " she said as jennie eyes widened wait what did she just heard ? "Wait for real ? Why ? How ? When ?" She asked nonstop as Y/n smiled bitterly "today he was cheating on me jennie " Y/n said as tears started welling up in her eyes "am sorry Y/n I never knew oppa would do something like this " jennie said hugging her bestfriend as she just wiped her tears away ...."am fine now " Y/n said as jennie gulped.."let's get wasted tonight okay ? Forget about my bastard brother " jennie said as Y/n giggled jungkook walked to them with drinks in his hand "thanks " jennie said as she looked at jungkook who just smiled "let's drink?" He asked as jennie nodded as no "you guys start first I'll wait for him " she said smiling as Y/n looked at her in horror "euuuu what's with that shyness where is my bestfriend sho sho ghost leave her body " Y/n said making jungkook laugh and jennie annoyed "bitch !!" Jennie said as Y/n laughed "am sorry I'm just not used to see you like this " she said as jennie rolled her eyes soon enough two man joined them making Y/n chuckle at the man who was looking at her little scared of her maybe ?

Y/n ignored jimin as she didn't wanted to accept the fact that she ran to him in her most vulnerable state "hi there guys " hoseok said kissing his girlfriend first "that's sweet " Y/n said smiling a little remembering how she and taehyung used to greet eachother "Y/n & jungkook meet Jung hoseok my boyfriend " jennie said as hoseok smiled "nice to meet you Y/n shi & jungkook shi " hoseok said smiling as both bowed a little to their friends man "same here please don't be formal " Y/n said as jungkook nodded "yes hyung I bet your older than me can I call you hyung ?" He asked cutely smiling as the older melted immediately "sure jungkook " he replied making his other cousin jealous "meet my little brother park jimin " he introduced as jungkook smiled "nice to meet you jimin hyung " he said flashing bunny smile as jimin couldn't help but melt too "same here jungkook-ah " he said as his gaze went to the girl sitting beside him "let's drink ?" Y/n asked to all of them as they nodded....ignoring jimin

Jimin's POV

Is she literally ignoring me ? Well she was the one who was clinging to me like koala yesterday crying and messing up not me ,did I do something wrong ? Yes I did I made her cry more i sighed looked at her who was enjoying herself while getting wasted...

Y/n's POV

I felt bad for ignoring jimin but dude he saw me crying like crazy yesterday and on top of that because of me his whole house was mess yesterday I sighed drinking another drink...

"I'll be at the dance floor " jungkook whispered to me as I saw a girl beside him "go go enjoy kook " I said smirking as he smirked back walking away...well jennie and hoseok is already there enjoying themselves I looked around where is that park jimin I looked beside me and my eyes widened dumb fucker he is right beside me he caught me staring I coughed looking away.."are you ignoring me Y/n shi ?" He asked as I looked at him "umm no mr.park if you felt like that " I said as he chuckled "how are you now ?" He asked as I sighed "am fine thanks " I said ordering another drink "am glad " he replied and yes it is awkward between us I was about to say something but got shook after what he said "ummm i how about we go on a friendly date tomorrow?" He asked out of nowhere "as friends ?" I asked back as he nodded as yes damn man I'm disappointed "no " i replied as he pouted unknowingly cute "then just hang out ?" He asked again I smiled "no " I replied smirking "fine then how about a date ...just you and me a date as in date ?" He asked again as I smiled a little "sure will text you address soon " I replied without giving him chance to talk I walked away....

Author's POV

Jimin stood shook so they are going on a date tomorrow as in a real date ? He was shook when the bartender giggled "sir you there ?" He asked as jimin looked at him confused "eh?" He asked as bartender smiled "all the best for your date sir " he said giving him drink walking away to other customer as jimin gulped down the drink in one gulp calming his mind and heart...'I cannot fall in love right ?' He asked himself as he watched the women he yearns for dancing with her bestfriend seeing her smiling something inside his chest calmed down......"calm down mr.heart date is tomorrow " he whispered smiling a little.

Next will be the most awaited date of the century of both leads lmao you guys had to wait for 3 books 😅😅bye bye see you soon ......